laying greyhounds

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
newaustralian

Those who have read my contributions know the importance I place on money management and removing emotion out of your betting. Well today my emotions got the better of me. I shorted a horse that could not win, ever. It had never won, it had a drifting price, it had not run for over 18 months, it had a wide barrier and I had a very poor jockey. It could not win!!!!! My lay bet was large. This lay broke all my rules, --- emotion and money management. 50 meters from the post my lay was leading, however a 30/1 horse come charging down the middle of the track and won in a photo. I can breathe again. If it had won, 4 months of winning would have been wiped out. This contribution reinforces that any horse can win and that removing emotion out of betting and money management is essential. I have taken that winning amount out of my Betfair account and distributed it between my grandchildren. They will never know why!!!!
Sepoleanjel

newaustralian wrote:Those who have read my contributions know the importance I place on money management and removing emotion out of your betting. Well today my emotions got the better of me. I shorted a horse that could not win, ever. It had never won, it had a drifting price, it had not run for over 18 months, it had a wide barrier and I had a very poor jockey. It could not win!!!!! My lay bet was large. This lay broke all my rules, --- emotion and money management. 50 meters from the post my lay was leading, however a 30/1 horse come charging down the middle of the track and won in a photo. I can breathe again. If it had won, 4 months of winning would have been wiped out. This contribution reinforces that any horse can win and that removing emotion out of betting and money management is essential. I have taken that winning amount out of my Betfair account and distributed it between my grandchildren. They will never know why!!!!

Great story :o . Similar situation happened to me as well. I lay Horse in play., it was short track and horse was last till last curve. When he passed the curve he started speed up and won. I was fucked because can't do nothing with price on last meters. Therefore I'm really careful on horses.
Sepoleanjel

newaustralian wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:13 pm
Been trading for the past hour - using the method outlined previously. Aim is to win $20 per race with the most to be risk less than $75. - profit $63. Don't know how to show my account. but 7 bets with one loss - $60.29 - wins $21.34, $19.13,$19.10, $18.24, $25.99 & $19.12 _ wish I could do as well at tennis. It appears to be an OK method of selecting the four dogs to dutch BUT needs more data to be fairly certain. ;)
Hi long time we dont talk.. How is going this strategy so far ? do you find something new to get beter results ???

Cheers ;)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”