My Darkest and final day

A place to discuss anything.
Rstrach

to75ne wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 pm
very nice, lovely.
but for your own sake if your gonna leave then leave, dont bomerang. bye.
I bet you're great fun..

lighten up, i have made good friends on here and from being on here does not mean i am going to be losing more money just keeping in touch with people. Since every post you seem to make to me is negative maybe stay off this thread?!
xitian

Hi Rstrach,

I must admit I still don't know how you're different now to the person who started this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13975

Have you decided to give up trading because you don't think you're good enough? Because you don't think you can control your gambling? Or because you don't have enough funds anymore? Or you think you are good enough, but don't have enough money saved up for living? Or maybe your family convinced you they were right all along? Or maybe something else completely different?

I'd be interested to understand how a single bad day (which although was a very bad one, could easily have been avoided) has changed your life path so significantly.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Rstrach

xitian wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:54 am
Hi Rstrach,

I must admit I still don't know how you're different now to the person who started this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13975

Have you decided to give up trading because you don't think you're good enough? Because you don't think you can control your gambling? Or because you don't have enough funds anymore? Or you think you are good enough, but don't have enough money saved up for living? Or maybe your family convinced you they were right all along? Or maybe something else completely different?

I'd be interested to understand how a single bad day (which although was a very bad one, could easily have been avoided) has changed your life path so significantly.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Hi Xitian,

Good question. I realised at that moment that i put myself in a dangerous place by going again. Life has many variables and it is although unlikely possible for the same culmination of bad things to align at once and put me from rationally thinking to irrational gambling. I do not believe it is for me anymore and i was making less than i made from my job (fractionally). I also have decided i do not want to be in my house all day and night and become a bit of a social hermit i have spoke to many on here who agree - it does happen!

I really have just fallen out of love with the idea after this and thats all i can really say. Appreciate you interest Xitian :D and hope you're doing well.

Cheers
xitian

I think it's good that you've thought it through thoroughly, and I find it useful to hear your perspective, so thanks for that. It could well be that this event happened at a good time rather than years down the line with much more for you to regret.

Good luck in your future endeavours!
Rstrach

Morning All,

Nearly 6 months on from this moment i have taken time to reflect and read through all posts on this thread.

How times change!! Always good to reflect and look of lessons learnt. Hope you all are well.

Im back to being mostly a mug punter and loving it :D
trader44

good to see your well and have reflected /learned from your experience of trading rstrach . lets be honest its a very tough nut to crack and most people dont understand the effort that has to be put in and the ability to take the knocks along the way.. first you have to find and edge/a bank you can afford to lose and the mental attitude it takes to succeed ( the most important in my opinion ) :D

Return to “General discussion”