Please can you help me? I am close to depression

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:44 pm
I didn't kew much of Machale... and I baked her.
:lol: Don't mean to be rude but that is funny. :lol:
Lucacrebbe

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:46 pm
Lucacrebbe wrote:
It will never work (otherwise everyone would have been rich just using this kind of software, lol)

I think it fails because it's too semplicistic in the way to calculate the real odd and risk/reward

No robot will ever beat a potential brain

'''Your brain is like a quantum computer'' (quote from an successful investitors, I don't remember the name)

It would be better to programmate your own software... but it would never be the same as you to use your (potencial) brain before open a trade

Basically I don't trust any robot of this kind, cause AI it's on its infancy

Only when Quantum computers will start to appear there will be a good way to predict financial markets, or sports events.

For now human brain is the bst quantum computer you have.

I am not saying statistics are trash... they are useful, but you don't need to relay only on statistics, or you will lose

That being said, yes baking 1000$ has been an hazard... you are right, maybe staking 300$ would have been the right choise.
With all due respect Luca, you cannot say something won't work when you've never used it. Bet Angel and other trading software are not designed to make money - they are tools that traders use to trade. Ultimately it depends on the skill of the trader.

Let's be honest - you were unable to work out your loss for a trade opened at 21 and closed at 55. I can assure you it doesn't take a quantum computer to work it out, but a calculator can.

You did suggest statistics are trash and it was us that told you that you will lose if you rely purely on statistics!

I think $300 may be hazardous as well - how about minimum $2 stakes?

2$?

The rule of investing only the 10% , 2% of your financial is a joke... ahaha

When you see value in an odd, and you are confident, you can enter into the trade with all the money you confortably to lose.

'''When it's raining gold, just open the unbrella, just don't close them !'

Warren Buffet.
Derek27

Like you were confident in the 1.03, that was value was it - that's raining gold!!!

Look at it this way, you could lose $2 instead of $5000!
wearthefoxhat

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:49 pm

I am going to live in Germany (not because of Betfair).

Will be able to bet on Betfair.com from there?

Come to the UK. (everyone else does).

Tax free gambling (if profitable), Access to Betfair.com 24/7.. lots of trading opportunities, you could even meet Peter Webb on one of his masterclass courses.....what are you waiting for?

Also free NHS, if you have a trading breakdown.
Fish and Chips
Royal Family weddings..lots of them.
Online poker legal.
Lovely Horse racing events..Cheltenham, Aintree, Royal Ascot, Chester Meeting, Glorious Goodwood
Wimbledon Tennis (i know you like tennis) - Trade live with smartphone with no delays...
Afternoon Tea
We get on with the Americans.
The B.B.C.
Invented football.

and......
britain.PNG

Are you here yet?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

I don't get the slogan. Is that something we should be proud of or ashamed of?
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:50 pm
Some people are proud of the British Empire, some are ashamed of it!
Derek27

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Too skilled at this game to fail
This is by far the funniest thread I have ever seen on any forum. :lol:
Derek27

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:47 pm
yes maybe are a little bit delayed, but I 'd have baked Pavliucenko at 21 anyway, because looking at the previous match, she had won 3 matches to 1, so statistically that odd was overpriced.
That's it. And too much overpriced, also.
That's relying on statistics, but less than two hours later...
Lucacrebbe wrote:
... but you don't need to relay only on statistics, or you will lose
You learn fast Luca. :lol:
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
I can see what you don't get. It's "day's". ;)
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:41 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
I don't get the slogan.
I can see what you don't get. It's "day's". ;)
Good spot. Spelling like that on a Union Jack should be a treasonable offense.
Derek27

I don't mean to spill out the grammar discussion onto yet another thread, but the very reason it's so hard to spot is because it's printed on a Union Jack - it's the last thing you would expect!

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen on an Italian flag. :)
Derek27

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:58 pm
weemac wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:14 pm
The 'hot chick' methodology has won the argument for me.

In that case; Angelique Kerber is quoted at 12/1 with Bet365....
Angelique Kerber.png
I just missed her. :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lucacrebbe

Hello guys, I am very happy cause I am improving more and more my trading experience

I am start to thinking I have some kind of quantum computation in my mind!

This gives me some kind of confidence even in real life experiences ( I am a shy guy. so..)

Basically I have -300$ in loss tonight

And +1400$ in profit

Trading Muguruza vs Steaphen

At some point there was 3000$ at the price of of 10 for backing Muguruza at the end of second set

I backed her, and quit out when the odd has dropped leaving me with 800-900$ pure profit (virtually cause I am not trading with real money) if I had cash out.

Tomorrow I'll post the screens

Then I have logged into my betfair italian account, so odds are not delayed and made 5 trades of which 4 in green and 1 in loss

Some other 300$ of profits.

I just need to fly down... because I have only traded virtually, so no real money involved. And when it comes to put in real money the things can be different because of the emotions that came in.

But I have already tried with real money and I was in profit evrytime I had a good plan and I followed my strategy, I think makes no difference at all real money or not. Just follow your strategy tightly and if it works with virtual money, it must also work with real money.

Tomorrow I will upload the screens. I really still think that a 10% of monthly profit is somenthing truly achievable.
Derek27

phrenetic wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:48 am
@Lucacrebbe

As you cannot log in to betfair.com, the odds that you are seeing are NOT representative of the current market conditions. When you are not logged in, the odds that are displayed on the screen are DELAYED odds.

Here is an example screenshot - betfair.com (not logged in) on the left, BA on the right. This is a single screenshot, with both browser and BA on my screen at the same time (i.e. the pictures show the exact same moment in time)

tennis_delayed.png
Luca, did you not read Phrenetic's post above?

You can't paper trade delayed odds because those odds don't exist, so your results are meaningless.

You would be better off just trading the betfair.it site to smaller stakes and seeing if you can make a profit.

I've made a good profit in practice mode on the tennis (don't normally trade tennis) but I'm not getting excited until I use real money.
Lucacrebbe

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:45 pm
Luca, did you not read Phrenetic's post above?

You can't paper trade delayed odds because those odds don't exist, so your results are meaningless.

You would be better off just trading the betfair.it site to smaller stakes and seeing if you can make a profit.

I've made a good profit in practice mode on the tennis (don't normally trade tennis) but I'm not getting excited until I use real money.
I have simulated a trade logged in betfair.it

Anyway it's boring to win only 5 $ at match (staking 100$

But if you think that my profits come from the delayed quotes (odds), I will be paper trading the Betfair.it logged in.

It's hard game... because it's a game a speedy... you gotta be fast to see value odds.

The financial markets are less volatile and less profit less risk.

Return to “General discussion”