Market movers - a little guidance.

The sport of kings.
Korattt

JollyGreen wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:54 am
Trebleit wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:59 am
I’m going to take the plunge and ask a question which is highly likely going to amuse you pro traders... but here goes.

Cheers
Well you have pretty much described my setup so in my humble opinion you are doing just fine!

Whenever the topic of trader's system setup is mentioned I immediately chuckle and think of this https://youtu.be/arCITMfxvEc
now THAT is funny
Black Ice

Yes hilarious!!! :D And thanks to Spreadbetting for his view that WOM is defunct now due to x-matching...at least one less thing to worry about!!
Trebleit

Thanks very much for your time and effort to reply, it’s appreciated.
I do now feel better knowing my basic setup is similar to Mr Jolly’s as I thought I was missing a trick not having a NASA style computer running a bank of screens!!
As for the very funny video clip JG, it hits the nail right on the head.
Cheers
Korattt

Trebleit wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:13 pm
Thanks very much for your time and effort to reply, it’s appreciated.
I do now feel better knowing my basic setup is similar to Mr Jolly’s as I thought I was missing a trick not having a NASA style computer running a bank of screens!!
As for the very funny video clip JG, it hits the nail right on the head.
Cheers
I used to fear using three figure stakes but now don’t think anything of it, I used to fear using charts but now embrace them, took a while to learn but I now find them extremely useful, my next step is automation, I fear this feature because I don’t understand how to get the best out of it BUT am willing to learn, my lack of “coding”, computer programming is truly shocking but as mentioned am willing to learn which I understand if not from that background will be a slow process, human nature is to fear the unknown, ask questions, try stuff, be patient.. you may find something no one else has through trying.

Don’t dismiss what you don’t understand, learn from it.
BetScalper

WOM is not defunct in any way. You just need change the way you read it.

You also need to make some changes in its configuration via the setting's tab.
Crazyskier

Lovely to see JG posting again. learned a lot from his posts when I started trading a couple years back.

CS
Phicken_Cox

Great read. Thanks for all of the contributions.
shortcut

JollyGreen wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:23 pm
I will try my best to answer

>90% I am looking at the ladder, I can gauge most things from that. Once again, I believe less is more. Some people love charts and a complex layout but I find it all too much and find myself distracted. The money is king and once you can see it you have a much better chance of finding the move.

HTH

JG
Absolutely love it. Less is more. Indeed.
shortcut

Korattt wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:35 am

Screen Set Up.png
I like the volume over time bits in the one click screen.
malgilb

What an excellent thread. Read every word and has really opened my eyes to what I have been doing wrong all this time. Thank you all for your advice.
ANGELS15

Very interesting contributions.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”