[email protected] help

enzabella2009

Please help
I have £1000 stucked in to the australian wallet. I have sent KYC a copy of my passport, my bank statement, my visa card with only the last 4 digits and the house contract to verify the address. KYC replied me after several days telling me that my account has been validated but, to transfer money back to my main wallet I have to send them a letter from the doctor, dentist, etc etc. please can you help me to understand what they want. Maybe an example? Do I have to go to the doctor ? to say what? I am not ill doctor but, please I need you to sign me a paper for a gambling company called betfair? all advices will be welcome..thank you.
theman73

Anyone can write for you , just send a copy of your passport signed by your friend saying he is a doctor and he confirm your id.
enzabella2009

theman73 wrote:Anyone can write for you , just send a copy of your passport signed by your friend saying he is a doctor and he confirm your id.
just that? :lol:
thank you very much
andyfuller

You would be best to check with Betfair so as to ensure you send in what they need or else you risk delaying access to your money further.

Return to “Australian”