Trading Horse racing : Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Post Reply
eightbo
Posts: 1582
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm
Location: Barcelona

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:19 pm

OHHHHHHHHH its cus of the lockdown

execution starting to slip need to finish early. Got terrible variance in afternoon barring 1 20tick move but good eve session

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 19485
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm

What a crazy evening

auto-matt
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:05 pm

Bonkers

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 7973
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:29 pm

Decent losses today but I'm beginning to find my feet with these strange UK markets. :)

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 7973
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:31 pm

Could have done so much better on this.
download.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vaz0202
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:53 pm

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:49 pm

Created some nice automation which I have been testing the past 3 days with some good returns.

Going to go live with it tomorrow, my first live automation trade - wish my luck!

User avatar
RewindMySelector
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Hi all....I closed a trade out in the 20.15 at Leicester, then shut my laptop down. I've just checked my history but there's no record of me making the trade. It was for the 2nd fav, who came in nicely before the off. Was the horse withdrawn, does anybody know.....?? Thanks

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 19485
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 pm

RewindMySelector wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 pm
Hi all....I closed a trade out in the 20.15 at Leicester, then shut my laptop down. I've just checked my history but there's no record of me making the trade. It was for the 2nd fav, who came in nicely before the off. Was the horse withdrawn, does anybody know.....?? Thanks
Y, the horse broke out through the front of the stalls and was withdrawn.

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 7973
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:48 pm

Vaz0202 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:49 pm
Created some nice automation which I have been testing the past 3 days with some good returns.

Going to go live with it tomorrow, my first live automation trade - wish my luck!
Best of luck tomorrow. :)

User avatar
RewindMySelector
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:54 pm

Euler wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 pm
RewindMySelector wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 pm
Hi all....I closed a trade out in the 20.15 at Leicester, then shut my laptop down. I've just checked my history but there's no record of me making the trade. It was for the 2nd fav, who came in nicely before the off. Was the horse withdrawn, does anybody know.....?? Thanks
Y, the horse broke out through the front of the stalls and was withdrawn.
ahhh ok, many thanks for clarifying...I thought I was having a senile moment.

Post Reply

Return to “Trading Horse racing”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests