Automation - Time to Post condition

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
JasBarrow

Hello

How would I set a time to post condition?

I have an automation file that is set to trigger from 10 minutes before the off, I have a volume condition that the automation will only fire if there is > X matched on the market but I want a second condition that will only fire if there is more than 2 minutes left to post time. I don't see an option for this in the conditions tab.

Any ideas?

TY
jimibt

you could setup a supporting rule that triggered form xx minutes before the race until 2 mins. that rule would no longer be active between post and 2 mins pre, therefore the final condition (if contained in that new rule) would only fire before the 2 mins mark.

hope this makes sense!!
Dallas

Arm the rule from 10mins till 2 mins before post
JasBarrow

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:55 pm
Arm the rule from 10mins till 2 mins before post

Sry I should have been clearer.

I want to save a stored value to a history list every second from 10 minutes out if there is more than 5k volume in the market and if there is more than 2 minutes left to post. I can do the first part but the second part I'm having trouble with.

Its for use on greyhound markets and sometimes you'll get a market with less than 5k matched when it reaches two minutes to post so for those markets I don't want the rule to trigger.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”