Betdaq claim

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Iron

A guy called John Smith wrote on Facebook that:

'Betdaq seed their own market like a bookmaker and when a sharp punter waits for the best odds and make a profit betdaq suspend (NOT CLOSED DOWN THE ACCOUNT) pending investigation.

Betdaq then tell people by e mail and telephone their account has been blocked and give a lot of gobblegook reasons on the phone for example 'we don't like people taking odds outside the range'or'your not playing within the spirit of the site'This basically means we BETDAQ lost seeding our own markets and our boss will be unhappy if he finds out ,so we have suspended your account and withheld your winnings until we decide to alter our seeding(bots etc) so we dont offer any value.It happened to me and betdaq can sue me for telling the truth if they want.I am NOT against Betdaq at all I just believe we the punters against the PC charge need to work alongside betdaq and try to find a way forward where we can have an exchange that people see as a free market of PUNTER V PUNTER and not bring the greedy bookie angle into it.'

Question for Betdaq - Is there any truth in this?

Thanks

Jeff
freddy

I Don't know, but i very much doubt it,
there was a similar thread on the Betfair Forum as well.

Think a few people are probably getting a little concerned about the rise of Betdaq in the last few weeks ;) .

This would make no sense comsidering they are marketing themselves as an exchange where winners are welcome.
HThandicaper

The unfortunate thing about freedom of speech, is that people can say anything!

Irelands climate is currently better than Europe :lol:
Mike_IG

I read about them doing that last year and earlier this year on other forums (nothing to do with Betfair) so it may well be true. If I remember rightly though the two I read were due to them taking value in some more obscure markets that Betdaq took ages to notice and not anything like UK horse racing. I'm not saying it is true but I deffo read the same sort of thing last year way before the latest PC incarnation was out.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”