Help for beginner

The sport of kings.
Liam66

Hi All,

I've done my first simple Automation bot for horse racing.

I'd like to set a signal to cancel the automation rule if certain conditions are met.

It's a signal for the market,

Do I create a rule to 'set/modify a rule only' and set signal for the market, create a name and set value to 0 and then in the next rule, in the conditions, set signal condition, the name I created, for 'the market' and 'set with a value'?

I'd appreciate any advice or a link in the forum to a thread that could help.
Derek27

Liam66 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:55 pm
Hi All,

I'd like to set a signal to cancel the automation rule if certain conditions are met.

Do I create a rule to 'set/modify a rule only' and set signal for the market, create a name and set value to 0 and then in the next rule, in the conditions, set signal condition, the name I created, for 'the market' and 'set with a value'?

You can have a rule to set a signal and set the conditions that you want to stop the automation. Then, in your bet firing rules, have an additional condition to only fire when the signal is NOT set.

I think there is a thread in the automation signal explaining signals with examples.
Liam66

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:02 pm
Liam66 wrote:
Hi All,

You can have a rule to set a signal and set the conditions that you want to stop the automation. Then, in your bet firing rules, have an additional condition to only fire when the signal is NOT set.

I think there is a thread in the automation signal explaining signals with examples.
Thank you very much, I'll search that thread. Appreciate the help.
Dallas

Liam66 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:39 am
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:02 pm
Liam66 wrote:
Hi All,

Thank you very much, I'll search that thread. Appreciate the help.

Here it is
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11943

Return to “Trading Horse racing”