Exporting Guardian Coupon to Excel

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
samohtdang82

Hi

I have put together a race card using Guardian, this has most of the information I require (except rating) and would like to be able to get this into and an Excel file as an output (nothing needed for automation) this is just to help me find my selections for the day.

From this I intend to automate it back into guardian in order to place the intended trades....... but for now, would like it to be able to keep that coupon format in excel......

anybody know of a way to do this ???

I see some older comments that race cards in CSV was going to be released in a later version, but I don't think that have been created. Would be a great feature to have!!

Finding an excel based Race card is one of the hardest things to find online

cheers in advance

Dan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ODPaul82

The layout you've done is on the watchlist rather than guardian itself.

You can export from the guardian window If you right click on any market and click on 'Export the contents of this market list'
It will export all races you have loaded in with selections out to a CSV
guardian export.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
samohtdang82

Thanks, but that does not export the Information from the watchlist I have put together, only a market info to excel.

I’m effectively trying to build a race card, the attached is the base information that I’m using to start off with and build on that as requirements change.

I can’t see any option to export a watchlist to excel. Suppose that is really what I’m trying to ask.

Have already done something similar using python. But trying to get everything automated within bet angel to save on manual processes

Thanks
weemac

I do this every day using exported stored values.

Betfair are pushing a lot of the 'days since last ran' incorrectly through the API.
samohtdang82

That’s basically what I’m looking to do…. Could you share how to do that? or have you got a .baf file to share so I can try to amend to my needs?

Trying to play around with store values. But not able to get something similar to your example

Thanks in advance

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”