What affects the BF ATR stream latency?

The sport of kings.
Brovashift

Just wondering how I can view Sky races via BF live feed on 'minimal' latency setting, as I've only just discovered there is slight delays between "Medium, Low, and Minimal" settings.

I can watch races on minimal if nothing else is running on my machine, or if I have Guardian refresh on pause it works OK on Low setting. but if I want Guardian refreshing at e.g. 100ms while trading a sky track inPlay, which I do, I need to have the latency setting on Medium, which I now realise means I am continually getting a worse price!

As I can somewhat control the quality of the video feed by limiting other resources I was wondering if it might be my graphics card. My internet speeds are between 100-300+mbps, and my PC is a gaming rig with bags of memory, and a 6 core processor... but my graphics card is an old cheapo 2GB nvidia geforce gtx 650 that I bought off someone for 20 quid just to finish the build, and because it had 3 monitor ports.

Before I start hours of research and splash out on a new card, I just want to confirm that this might be a potential fix?? :geek:

TIA

Return to “Trading Horse racing”