Paying for live streams

ija34

Hey,

So I'm looking for the best subscription where I could preferably get all the live streaming channels I need for trading to stay ahead of the game. I need Racing TV which shows the lower quality races, Sky Sports Racing for the higher quality race, and Sky Sports for Football. I know Now TV have a subscription that offers all Sky Sports channels but I don't think they offer Racing TV, they have it on a Sky Subscription which I don't really want and I don't really wanna pay for Racing TV separately cause that's an extra £25 a month on top of Now TV. Anyone got any advice? Cheers.
ShaunWhite

Betfair Live Video is ahead of the tv channels as far as I know. Whether or not you get the subscriptions will depend on how much you like listening to the waffle.

Are you looking to get it for in-running, or just to keep an eye on when they might start?
ija34

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:57 pm
Betfair Live Video is ahead of the tv channels as far as I know. Whether or not you get the subscriptions will depend on how much you like listening to the waffle.

Are you looking to get it for in-running, or just to keep an eye on when they might start?
Partly when they start as I need to know the best times for trading and when most of the liquidity will begin but also to learn about the sport and driving factors. Sometimes things happen that indicate whether a price will come up or down. Also need to be able to watch before I place a bet

Return to “Technology”