Alert if Pre-Match Fav Loses 1st Set Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:39 pm
cheers and yes latest alert worked fine. Thanks and sorry to bother you with silly user error.
No probs, glad its now working for you
FrankArch

Hi Dallas,

Very sorry to be a pain over this, but its happening again and from what I can see remember order rules files fired on time. I inadvertantly started a new topic on this. I'd be very grateful for your feedback as it is info that I want to be able to get but cannot see the wood for the trees as to what I'm doing wrong.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:43 pm
Hi Dallas,

Very sorry to be a pain over this, but its happening again and from what I can see remember order rules files fired on time. I inadvertantly started a new topic on this. I'd be very grateful for your feedback as it is info that I want to be able to get but cannot see the wood for the trees as to what I'm doing wrong.
I've already replied to that thread
SirWinalot

Hi, thanks so much for uploading this signal. Im new to using the Bet Angel software and have basically no clue whatsoever so please excuse me. Is there a way I could set my own specific signal up ?? if so how do i go about it ?? Thanks.
Dallas

SirWinalot wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:18 pm
Hi, thanks so much for uploading this signal. Im new to using the Bet Angel software and have basically no clue whatsoever so please excuse me. Is there a way I could set my own specific signal up ?? if so how do i go about it ?? Thanks.
There is a short guide here which should help you get started
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11943

Any questions just pop a message to the end of that thread
SirWinalot

Thank u so much. Just one more thing if thats ok. Do u have an alert were the winner of Set 1 never gets broken and is also a break up in the 2nd Set ?? Thanks for the reply and take care.

p.s. Im just looking for an alert not a bot to place any trades. I want to place the trades manually. thanks
Dallas

SirWinalot wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:50 pm
Thank u so much. Just one more thing if thats ok. Do u have an alert were the winner of Set 1 never gets broken and is also a break up in the 2nd Set ?? Thanks for the reply and take care.

p.s. Im just looking for an alert not a bot to place any trades. I want to place the trades manually. thanks
There isn't any difference between them except the rule type, both would be configured the same way, using same conditions etc then you'd use either a 'Place bet' rule or 'Play Alert' rule

The following example looks for a break of serve, you could use the conditions in that and extend it to cover the whole set, then instead of it triggering an alert change the rule type to 'Set/Modify a signal'
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=19186

Then add a signal NOT set as a condition of your second set alert rule

Then use the conditions from this rule to determine if the player is a break up
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=14527
SirWinalot

Sorry ive only just seen this message, just wanted to say i really do appreciate your help . thanks u so much, take care.
Dallas

SirWinalot wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:02 pm
Sorry ive only just seen this message, just wanted to say i really do appreciate your help . thanks u so much, take care.
No problem, glad it's helped

Return to “Tennis trading alerts”