Timeform Advised Odds

We've gone to the dogs.
Oconnor1991

Apologies if this has been asked before - I have had a search of the forum but didn't find anything.

Is there a way to get timeform advised odds into betangel? They are available on the betfair site so I didn't think it would be too difficult but I am struggling to make it happen.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers
elisecovert

Oconnor1991 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:53 pm
Apologies if this has been asked before - I have had a search of the forum but didn't find anything.
geometry dash subzero
Is there a way to get timeform advised odds into betangel? They are available on the betfair site so I didn't think it would be too difficult but I am struggling to make it happen.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers
Betangel does not have a direct integration with timeform advised odds, but you can use a workaround to import them into your betangel spreadsheet.

To do this, you need to follow these steps:

Go to the Timeform website and find the race you want to bet on.
Copy the URL of the race page and paste it into a web browser.
Add ?format=csv at the end of the URL and press enter. This will download a CSV file with the timeform data for the race, including the advised odds.
Open the CSV file in Excel or another spreadsheet program and save it as an Excel file.
Open your betangel spreadsheet and go to the Data tab.
Click on From Text/CSV and select the Excel file you saved earlier.
Choose Append as the load option and click Load.
This will add the timeform data to your betangel spreadsheet, where you can use it for your trading strategies.
I hope this helps you with your task.

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”