Source Of Funds

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
motorhead

LWBF wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:40 am

Would that suffice as a legitimate source of funds?

Thanks.
no.
conduirez

This is more serious than most people will understand, LWBF obviously had a severe gambling problem and I feel sorry for his close family and friends, but what he has done is commit fraud.

The insolvency service is really cracking down on things like this, if they find out LWBF has used the loan for gambling purposes , LWBF I am afraid, will face years of business restrictions.

It was a sad story at the time really
Derek27

When you find posts using the search facility, it's always worth checking the date!

This thread is over two years old and the OP may not have internet access from prison. ;)
motorhead

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:23 pm
When you find posts using the search facility, it's always worth checking the date!

This thread is over two years old and the OP may not have internet access from prison. ;)
At the time of his arrest he was actually in Texas, UK denied the transfer back so he was actually fried on the electric chair.
conduirez

motorhead wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:12 am
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:23 pm

At the time of his arrest he was actually in Texas, UK denied the transfer back so he was actually fried on the electric chair.
I was just following Motorheads requoting of the OP and I was extremely sad for the trouble this had caused his family, my last sentence says it all.

'It was a sad story at the time really'
motorhead

what's the document they demand called? (for proof of income from work) might get a friend to use his.

Return to “Betfair exchange”