Fill or Kill until fully matched

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
btheb68

Hello,

Is there any way to set the Fill_Kill command to resubmit until a lay bet is fully matched?
I am using the spreadsheet for Dogs and with the price moving so quickly its not always matched.
The stakes are to small to use the Take_sp option.
So I need it to fire out a £10 lay bet but if its not fully matched to resubmit it until its matched.

Any ideas and thanks for any help.
Derek27

btheb68 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:50 pm
Hello,

Is there any way to set the Fill_Kill command to resubmit until a lay bet is fully matched?
I am using the spreadsheet for Dogs and with the price moving so quickly its not always matched.
The stakes are to small to use the Take_sp option.
So I need it to fire out a £10 lay bet but if its not fully matched to resubmit it until its matched.

Any ideas and thanks for any help.
You could create a formula, stake - matched lay bets and resubmit the bet when you no longer have an unmatched lay bet in the market.
btheb68

What would I need to put in the Fill_Kill command line to get it to resubmit the bet if its not matched?
Derek27

btheb68 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:23 pm
What would I need to put in the Fill_Kill command line to get it to resubmit the bet if its not matched?
The fill or kill command won't automatically resubmit the bet. You would need to have a formula in the command line that places the bet when there are no unmatched bets and you're matched lay bet total hasn't reached the required stake. I haven't actually tried it as I use VBA for submitting bets, but it's just a suggestion you could test in practice mode.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”