It's that time of year again...

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Kai

...when that annoying Mariah Carey song keeps blasting on repeat everywhere!

If anyone's tired of her version of the song already there's a more suitable one for traders I think :D : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvxlMExMucU

(that's also a protip for all the dads and especially grandads out there, including my own :lol:)

But seriously though, just a quick one to wish everyone a happy holiday season ๐ŸŽ…

Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa (whatever that is?), or just the fact that it's a regular Friday, here's to successful and profitable trading in the new year ๐Ÿพ

Aaaand a kind reminder for fellow forumites that holding onto grudges is just like holding onto terrible trades, absolutely nothing positive will come out of it! ๐Ÿ˜‡
Euler

Kai wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:47 am
Aaaand a kind reminder for fellow forumites that holding onto grudges is just like holding onto terrible trades, absolutely nothing positive will come out of it! ๐Ÿ˜‡
Amen.

Learn to let go is one of the skills trading has taught me. If I make a loss financial or emotional now, I get over it real quick. Life is too short and there is something positive just around the corner.
Kai

Euler wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:18 pm
Learn to let go is one of the skills trading has taught me. If I make a loss financial or emotional now, I get over it real quick. Life is too short and there is something positive just around the corner.
Well you heard it there folks, from the horse's mouth :!:

So quit being such babies and eat your reds, both financial and emotional :D

If a man-child like myself can do it, surely anyone can :mrgreen:
The Silk Run

Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:39 pm
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:18 pm
Well you heard it there folks, from the horse's mouth :!:

So quit being such babies and eat your reds, both financial and emotional :D

If a man-child like myself can do it, surely anyone can :mrgreen:
Concur +10

And tell the others to stop throwing mince pies at each other. Where's the festive spirit :D
Euler

Merry Christmas and all that to each and all of you.

As is tradition, I sent out some custom Christmas cards this year. This year I included various members involved in the new Gambling legislation along with a letter making some key points.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:47 am
...when that annoying Mariah Carey song keeps blasting on repeat everywhere!

If anyone's tired of her version of the song already there's a more suitable one for traders I think :D : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvxlMExMucU

(that's also a protip for all the dads and especially grandads out there, including my own :lol:)

But seriously though, just a quick one to wish everyone a happy holiday season ๐ŸŽ…

Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa (whatever that is?), or just the fact that it's a regular Friday, here's to successful and profitable trading in the new year ๐Ÿพ

Bless you and your goodwill
jamesedwards

Merry Christmas all!

:mrgreen:
Kai

The Silk Run wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:58 pm
Where's the festive spirit :D
Good question :|

Don't know about others but I've had to seriously downgrade my Xmas wishlist :cry:

Euler

Spare a thought for suffering Man Utd fans this Christmas: -

https://twitter.com/NoContextMarkG/stat ... 9586675887
Kai

Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:48 pm
Spare a thought for suffering Man Utd fans this Christmas: -

https://twitter.com/NoContextMarkG/stat ... 9586675887
I refuse to laugh at this until after the Arsenal match ๐Ÿ˜‡

Return to โ€œChill Out Areaโ€