Bet Angel Back Bet Profit Acca - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This bot can be used on any types of markets, including a mixture of different sports

The purpose of the bot is to back your nominated selections starting with 10% of your bank, if your first selection wins the initial stake used is returned.
The profits from that first bet will then be used a the stake for your nominated selection on the next market, if that bet also wins the profits will be added to those from your first bet and this then used as the stake for your nominated selection on the next market - and so on...

So if your first bet is successful you won't be able to lose as your stake is returned and you are now just using the profits for your acca

For example, if your Betfair balance was £300, the first market the bot triggers on will place a £30 bet, if you were to win £85 in that market it will then take out your original £30 stake and place a bet of £85 on the next market, if that wins £160 the stake for the next bet will be £245 (85 + 160) and so on

The file can used on markets from multiple sports at the same time, so your first bet might be a horse running in the 14:30 at Kempton, the second bet on Under 2.5 in a football fixture that KO's at 15:00, the third bet on another horse race starting at 18:10 and so on.... Its entirely up to you.

The only thing you must take into account though is the previous market must have finished and the bet settled by Betfair for the stake to be calculated ready for the next bet the next can be placed, so you need to ensure you leave sufficient time between each market you are betting on.

If at anytime you want to take your profits and run you can do this just by removing the automation file from any remaining markets or deselecting your remaining selections

Using the Bot
Once you've added your markets to Guardian and applied the bot to those you want to place your accumulator on all you then need to do is choose the selections it is to trigger on in your Guardian Nominated 1 column as shown in the image below

Back Bet Profit Acca.png

How it Works
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit those (or any other parts of the file) anyway you want or remove them and add your own rules to use the recent form very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for a more detailed explanation on how each rule works and how it may be connected/linked to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use the file just click on the 'Back Bet Profit Acca'.baf' link below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click on a rules file as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TJSN1

I had a go at this on the darts tonight but the bets haven't fired. The only amendment I made to the file was to place the bet as soon as the market goes in play, rather than pre-off. Could that be it?
Dallas

TJSN1 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:39 pm
I had a go at this on the darts tonight but the bets haven't fired. The only amendment I made to the file was to place the bet as soon as the market goes in play, rather than pre-off. Could that be it?
If that's the only change you've made it should still of worked
Was there any error messages in the log?
TJSN1

Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:52 pm
TJSN1 wrote:
I tried again today and it worked. I noticed today it stated the stored values in the log, whereas it didn't the previous time.

Is there a way of doing two separate accas in the same guardian session? For example, if I wanted to do one acca for the afternoon darts session and then another for the evening session. Or would it simply carry on with one acca until I restart Bet Angel and clear the stored values?

Thanks for this bot, it seems to be working really well.
Dallas

TJSN1 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:59 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:52 pm
TJSN1 wrote:
I tried again today and it worked. I noticed today it stated the stored values in the log, whereas it didn't the previous time.

Is there a way of doing two separate accas in the same guardian session? For example, if I wanted to do one acca for the afternoon darts session and then another for the evening session. Or would it simply carry on with one acca until I restart Bet Angel and clear the stored values?

Thanks for this bot, it seems to be working really well.
On the Stored Value tab for each rule at the bottom of each stored value there is a box which you can tick/untick depending if you want that particular stored value written to the log
Its hand when setting up files and for debugging purposes, but you know its working fine you can untick these if you want to keep your log tidier

To start another acca you'd need to trigger a 'Clear Stored Value' rule to reset everything and start again with a new opening balance

The best way to do this is to create another automation file with just that 'Clear Stored Value rule' and arm it 5 secs before the start time
Then apply that to a market which is between your last afternoon market and before your evening one is due to begin
It doesn't have to be from the same event, ie, you could just add a greyhound racing market that starts at 17:44 then apply it to that

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”