Race history

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Shergar6

Hi,

Does anyone have a spreadsheet that saves down the finishing position of the favourite of each race for UK and Ireland races? Ie something that updates in real time as races progress throughout the day.

Thanks!
Dallas

There's an example .baf rules here you can use, and just add an 'export Stored Values' rule to it
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=25295
Shergar6

Thanks for the follow up.

Looking at the file you sent on and maybe I a missing something but this looks at the winner in each race.

What i am looking for is a finishing position of the favorite along with the odds?
Dallas

Shergar6 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:22 am

Looking at the file you sent on and maybe I a missing something but this looks at the winner in each race.

What i am looking for is a finishing position of the favorite along with the odds?
Which odds and fav at which point in time?
The BSP?
An hour before race starts?
Shergar6

Either BSP or SP and result as soon as the race is over and settled?
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:06 pm
Shergar6 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:22 am

Which odds and fav at which point in time?
The BSP?
An hour before race starts?
Betfair don't provide the final finishing position, each selection/runner is marked with either Winner or Loser
You could potentially get the positions from races which are covered by TPD, but even this might not always be exact as there position can change in the moments between the last GPS update and it crossing the line

I'm not even sure if there final positions are available on any data site, Adrian Massey for example just covers Fav's finishing in top 3
Shergar6

All Selections in the field marked with loser or winners would suffice.

I would also need SP or BSP.

Where could I get this after each race?

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”