How often do I trigger the rule?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
oddsmaestro

Hello! A question about selection ID. I have an excel file that updates a stored value, selection ID. I use this to tell BA to place a bet on that selection when it is matched by another stored value on selection ID that I get from Guardian. So when the Selection ID from excel and guardian match it will trigger the placing of the bet.

I use this rule on all games going on at the time. So my question is how to set it up so it will trigger the rule on the right market since I expect that it will go through all the matches and when it finds the match it will perform the rule on that specific game. But do I need to trigger it again or will the rule still apply to all the other games that did not trigger on the first match of data?

Since the excel file will update itself I need the test to run everytime it updates the file, so if I set it to unlimited triggers and set it to rearm like 30 seconds after the trigger, will that work?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”