Error when reading a csv, Invalid market time?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
oddsmaestro

Hello. I have a strange problem. I read a csv with a selections ID and I get this from a feed that updates the file every 45 seconds. And when I do so I get the error message "invalid market time". But when I stop the feed and save the file, without altering it, I get BA to read the file and insert the correct value. So while doing it live it gives an error, stoping the feed and saving the file will insert the value. I can not understand what the problem is? Why does Guardian say invalid market time first but not when I save the file and get Guardian to read it again? Anyone has a clue to what the problem may be?
oddsmaestro

Can the issue be with not having saved the file? When I open the file and save it, it works, but when just putting data into it without saving it does not work. But why do I get a error message, if it can only read a saved file. And if so, is there a way to auto save a csv file every 45 seconds.
oddsmaestro

2024-01-10 07:17:49: [G_Auto 1] : Store Value (Shared) for Sho Shimabukuro: SID = 17311444
2024-01-10 07:18:21: [G_Auto 1] : Unable to process file. Error on row 2. Invalid market time
This is what id says. When file is saved on the first line, works, when reading from the feed without saving file, second line.
conduirez

What program are you using to read the csv initially and get the feed from?, I suspect you are using windows and it may be a settings problem on your PC.

Look at the date before you save the csv and compare these with the dates you see after you save the csv, is there a format difference when you convert from text to date format, in the unsaved csv file and the saved csv file, If this is the problem, I expect one will be giving US date format and the other would be a UK date format.

This is only a suggestion which may help you find your solution.

Return to “Support”