LTD at Half Time & Green Up after a Goal if Predicted Goals are Greater than 2.55 - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Hastiegringo wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:05 pm
Im running this bot as is. What would be the reason(or reasons) that it doesnt green up after a goal? Ive been testing with low stakes on games with a reasonable amount of volume(eg Derby v Portsmouth) Derby scored at 85min, Portsmouth equalised in the 95th minute and there was no green up bet placed...
Because of the new added time introduced this season at the end of each half the time the green up rule is armed till probably needs increasing

Maybe arm it till 02:00:00 after event start time
Heisenberg369

Sorry for the earlier post. I found the stake section to edit.
Last edited by Heisenberg369 on Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
beregvaros

Hi all guys!
I started using this automatic bot today because I liked the concept, the idea, and thanks to Dallas for sharing this.
However, I had a couple of thoughts...
When I laying for draw, the liability is quite high, that is, the risk is high. The profit compared to the liability is only 20-25% (if the goal is late, it is of course higher). But the same figure can be reached in the market above 0.5 goals. At a much lower risk.
Who thinks what? Would it be worth applying the same idea to that market?
(Sorry, English is not my first language, so I use Google Translate)
Archery1969

beregvaros wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:45 pm
Hi all guys!
I started using this automatic bot today because I liked the concept, the idea, and thanks to Dallas for sharing this.
When I laying for draw, the liability is quite high, that is, the risk is high. The profit compared to the liability is only 20-25% (if the goal is late, it is of course higher). But the same figure can be reached in the market above 0.5 goals. At a much lower risk.
You mean laying under 0.5, the odds will be huge.
beregvaros

Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:59 pm
beregvaros wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:45 pm
Hi all guys!
You mean laying under 0.5, the odds will be huge.
Yes. Laying under 0,5 or backing over 0,5
Frankthered

Hello!

I've been using this automation for a couple of weeks, but I am trying to adapt it to replicate a HT LTD strategy that I do manually. I place my lay at 2.68 to limit the liability a little and then I do some other stuff which may or may not be helpful!

Anyway, my first attempt was to simply change the Parameters from "Best Market Price" to "Fixed Odds", thinking it would place my bet on the ladder, in the queue within the same time window. No luck, so I extended the Rule Trigger Time to include all the second half, but still no joy.

Then I tried swapping back to Best Market Price and created another condition for the price to be lower than 2.7 before the lay will place - still didn't work - so final attempt was to store the value of the draw lay price and use that as a comparison.

I can't get anything to work, so I guess I'm missing something obvious - I'm still quite new at this!

Any ideas?
iggypop37

Yeah I've been playing with this for a few weeks now, I've added a few tweaks eg to green up twice to make sure it's accurate with a 5 sec interval. Etc .

Overall one of , if not THE best bits of code and ideas I've seen for BA.

Seems to work best on Premiership and Championship matches. The few champions league games I tried were a bit disappointing by and large but not really a representative sample.

Anyone else any comments?
Dallas

Frankthered wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:39 pm
Hello!

I've been using this automation for a couple of weeks, but I am trying to adapt it to replicate a HT LTD strategy that I do manually. I place my lay at 2.68 to limit the liability a little and then I do some other stuff which may or may not be helpful!

Anyway, my first attempt was to simply change the Parameters from "Best Market Price" to "Fixed Odds", thinking it would place my bet on the ladder, in the queue within the same time window. No luck, so I extended the Rule Trigger Time to include all the second half, but still no joy.

Then I tried swapping back to Best Market Price and created another condition for the price to be lower than 2.7 before the lay will place - still didn't work - so final attempt was to store the value of the draw lay price and use that as a comparison.

I can't get anything to work, so I guess I'm missing something obvious - I'm still quite new at this!

Any ideas?

Sorry I must have missed this earlier

Have you managed to sort it yet?
UNFAIRLY

Hi Dallas,

Is it possible for me to create something similar to this for the betdaq version?

I was using my own variation of this on betfair successfully but betfair suspended my account 2 weeks ago because i informed them that the change to deposit limit they recently made, that takes into account your withdrawls was letting people deposit more than there weekly limit, My limit was set at 100 per week and they let me deposit 150 in 7 days after the change. Hence account suspended. Hence on Betdaq :)

any help is appreciated thanks.

P.S. im a full paying member of Betangel but cant use it :(
Dallas

UNFAIRLY wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:49 am
Hi Dallas,

Is it possible for me to create something similar to this for the betdaq version?

I was using my own variation of this on betfair successfully but betfair suspended my account 2 weeks ago because i informed them that the change to deposit limit they recently made, that takes into account your withdrawls was letting people deposit more than there weekly limit, My limit was set at 100 per week and they let me deposit 150 in 7 days after the change. Hence account suspended. Hence on Betdaq :)

any help is appreciated thanks.

P.S. im a full paying member of Betangel but cant use it :(
The predicted goals provided by Bet Angel is only available in the Betfair version

The only way to do something similar in the Betdaq version is to use Excel for your automated trading, this would also need you to come up with your own predicted goals model or import them from an online source so would require a good level of knowledge and experience with excel
mrblue

for predicting the number of goals, what about calculating the logarithm of the odds of CS 0-0?
Dallas

mrblue wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:54 pm
for predicting the number of goals, what about calculating the logarithm of the odds of CS 0-0?
If you've know how to write it in Excel sure you could use that or whatever other formula, calculation or source value you wanted
sIGNAL

can i check if im doing anything wrong. ive attached a screen shot of me using Goals Predicted automation file, which i applied to MO & CS and all good.

But ive noticed since yesterday when ive added new markets ie O/U 1.5 & 2.5 that the predicted goals in the centre column differ to MO odds. Some are quite a big difference and as im using this to trigger some automation rules on other rules this could have a big impact so which one is correct or am i using it incorrectly ?

Is it only relevant to the MO column and i should ignore the other O/U columns ? I presume BA uses the MO figure for my automation rules ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:37 am
can i check if im doing anything wrong. ive attached a screen shot of me using Goals Predicted automation file, which i applied to MO & CS and all good.

But ive noticed since yesterday when ive added new markets ie O/U 1.5 & 2.5 that the predicted goals in the centre column differ to MO odds. Some are quite a big difference and as im using this to trigger some automation rules on other rules this could have a big impact so which one is correct or am i using it incorrectly ?

Is it only relevant to the MO column and i should ignore the other O/U columns ? I presume BA uses the MO figure for my automation rules ?
The two are probably storing the predicted goals at different times (I can't remember off the top of my head what times each were set to), as the market forms the predicted goals will change, the closer to KO the more accurate it becomes.

If using the predicted goals on a in-play rule you should trigger it as near to KO ss possible ie, somewhere in the last 30mins
But if you are trading pre-off then you might need to store the predicted goals earlier

Also it uses which ever stored value name you've told it to, if the predicted goals in both files are storing the same stored value name (again off the top of my head I'm not sure what I named them) it will use the most recent one
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:53 pm
sIGNAL wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:37 am

The two are probably storing the predicted goals at different times (I can't remember off the top of my head what times each were set to), as the market forms the predicted goals will change, the closer to KO the more accurate it becomes.

If using the predicted goals on a in-play rule you should trigger it as near to KO ss possible ie, somewhere in the last 30mins
But if you are trading pre-off then you might need to store the predicted goals earlier

Also it uses which ever stored value name you've told it to, if the predicted goals in both files are storing the same stored value name (again off the top of my head I'm not sure what I named them) it will use the most recent one
Ok cheers, think i understand whats going on now. Yes i was using the same SV name in both files so ive changed that in the main one now to avoid any confusion for myself but yes the main Goals Pred file was triggering in guardian 2 mins before in play, whilst the other SV in the automation files were triggering 30 secs before in play, so that explains it the difference.

thank you Dallas.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”