New Strategy

Share your automation file with other users.
Ginger182

Hi,

I'm trying to a new strategy of laying under 1 First Half goals in certain matches should certain criteria be hit.

The criteria is:
Enter the trade 10 minutes in
Match Odds Volume Matched must be greater than £15k (set to trigger 3 minutes before KO)
The '0 - 0 Correct Score' must be greater than 15 (set to trigger 5 minutes before KO)
And finally the lay price of the goal must be under 4.0. (after 10 mins in play)

I'm using 'Stored Values' but Bet Angel only stores the Match Odds Volume and not the Correct Score value. Any ideas? I've triple checked everything and can't see where it's gone wrong!

Thanks!
jamesedwards

Ginger182 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:16 pm
Hi,

I'm trying to a new strategy of laying under 1 First Half goals in certain matches should certain criteria be hit.

The criteria is:
Enter the trade 10 minutes in
Match Odds Volume Matched must be greater than £15k (set to trigger 3 minutes before KO)
The '0 - 0 Correct Score' must be greater than 15 (set to trigger 5 minutes before KO)
And finally the lay price of the goal must be under 4.0. (after 10 mins in play)

I'm using 'Stored Values' but Bet Angel only stores the Match Odds Volume and not the Correct Score value. Any ideas? I've triple checked everything and can't see where it's gone wrong!

Thanks!
You need to be running a rulesfile on the correct score market that stores the value of the 0-0 price in an SV at 'event' level and with the shared checkbox ticked. Then you condition against this SV in your 'under' market rulesfile.

Same for the 'match odds' market.
Ginger182

So not 3 individual rules? Combine them in to 1 overall rule? (sorry does that make sense?!)
jamesedwards

Ginger182 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:52 pm
So not 3 individual rules? Combine them in to 1 overall rule? (sorry does that make sense?!)
3 individual rules is simpler to create. One for each market type.
jamesedwards

Check your stored value names are correct and set to the right level.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”