Today's Racing delays, re-scheduling, abandonments etc.

The sport of kings.
weemac

Needs a thread of its own, imo, or they get lost in the other main thread

Today: Bangor abandoned.
All Kempton races to start 5 mins later than scheduled.
to75ne

not a bad idea but i would have thought anyone who trades horse racing seriously keeps well up to date with the weather, going, delays, abandonments etc, via the bha, racing ireland, the individual tracks with twitter, billy hills commentary etc.

but it would probably be better to keep it on the current horse racing thread where everything to do with the days horse racing usually is found and it makes easier if you trying to find out about something sometime later as there is just the one thread to go through, bit like the betfair down thread where such screw ups are all on the one thread as opposed to several, so during the times where you are actively trading you have only 2 threads to monitor namely the horse racing thread and the betfair down thread.

easier to keep an eye on 2 threads you can happily ignore all the others during active trading times.

by the way the last at kempton race 7 goes off at 16:50 as scheduled.
weemac

just delete it then
to75ne

no well not quite yet, thats my opinion.

at least give it some time so others get a chance to ponder it.

the majority may prefer a separate thread.

dont forget a lot people only trade these markets at weekends/evenings. should at least keep it alive for a few days to get a range of views - as i said its not a bad idea and was not have dig or anything. :)

Return to “Trading Horse racing”