Reset the matched bets

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
doctor143

I am utilizing the reset rule to trigger a sound alert for matched bets, and I understand that the reset condition resets the count of 'number of matched bets' to 0 each time it executes. However, I'm uncertain whether it also resets the 'matched amount.' For instance, if I have already matched $50 in the market, does it reset that amount as well?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

doctor143 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:05 pm
I am utilizing the reset rule to trigger a sound alert for matched bets, and I understand that the reset condition resets the count of 'number of matched bets' to 0 each time it executes. However, I'm uncertain whether it also resets the 'matched amount.' For instance, if I have already matched $50 in the market, does it reset that amount as well?
I've never used it, so until someone clever comes along, it says that it resets totals so I presume that it resets the matched amount as well as the number.
jtrader

doctor143 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:05 pm
You could read

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rul ... 3D&mw=MzIw

And there is said : "'Checkpoint' will make the rule conditions think that there are 0 matched bets and £0 matched"

It means that it also resets 'matched amount'

Anyway you could check in practice mode and look at the logs ;)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”