Safer gambling survey!!

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Derek27

Anyone received this email? Has anyone replied?

f611ff3e94d3f4dd.png
This survey is confidential meaning that our team can identify respondents and a member of our team may get in touch with you, to gain a better understanding of your responses. Otherwise, your responses will remain private.

Please tick the 'consent' box below to consent to data processing. By ticking 'consent', you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. The combining of your answers with those of other customers, for Betfair to provide a summary of responses to this survey.
2.The linking of your responses to your account information, to be processed as part of Betfair's work to identify at-risk gamblers.
3.The linking of your responses to your account information, to be processed as part of Betfair's development of Safer Gambling tools and strategies.
4.Publish anonymous and aggregate level data in relevant papers and presentations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snopyman

I didn't get anything, at least for now.
conduirez

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:13 pm

f611ff3e94d3f4dd.png

This survey is confidential meaning that our team can identify respondents and a member of our team may get in touch with you, to gain a better understanding of your responses. Otherwise, your responses will remain private.

Please tick the 'consent' box below to consent to data processing. By ticking 'consent', you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. The combining of your answers with those of other customers, for Betfair to provide a summary of responses to this survey.
2.The linking of your responses to your account information, to be processed as part of Betfair's work to identify at-risk gamblers.
3.The linking of your responses to your account information, to be processed as part of Betfair's development of Safer Gambling tools and strategies.
4.Publish anonymous and aggregate level data in relevant papers and presentations.
Those terms 2 and 3 look like they have info on you.

I'd tell them to get lost.
Derek27

conduirez wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:27 pm
Derek27 wrote:

f611ff3e94d3f4dd.png

I was hoping you might be able to give views on the negative impact wide-net restrictions but it looks like they just want information about your own gambling, and probably all multiple-choice questions.
conduirez

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:44 pm
conduirez wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:27 pm
Derek27 wrote:

f611ff3e94d3f4dd.png

I was hoping you might be able to give views on the negative impact wide-net restrictions but it looks like they just want information about your own gambling, and probably all multiple-choice questions.
I think they are nosey enough, but I don't blame Betfair for these surveys I blame the nanny state.

The government make 3.3billion in gambling revenue, they then go on to estimated problem gambling cost the government 1.4 billion a year, in a method akin to sticking their finger in the air to see which way the wind blows. They still make money.

Just ignore the survey, nosey sods.
Kai

I think I've gotten one about service performance levels the other day

Return to “Betfair exchange”