Course Review

The sport of kings.
thepressure

Hi

has anyone used/got opinion of the below course, I like the concept of no form reviews erc....?

carltrader.com/courses/carltrader
Derek27

thepressure wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:11 am
Hi

has anyone used/got opinion of the below course, I like the concept of no form reviews erc....?
Your time might be better spent learning to trade than searching for courses. Just a thought.
ODPaul82

thepressure wrote:
Hi

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28341&hilit=carl
thepressure

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:41 pm
thepressure wrote:
Hi

Your time might be better spent learning to trade than searching for courses. Just a thought.
I mean, thats slightly rude, Im trying to trade but looking for direction, aka courses, learning shouldnt be frowned upon.
Kai

thepressure wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:58 am
Derek27 wrote:
thepressure wrote:
Hi

I mean, thats slightly rude, Im trying to trade but looking for direction, aka courses, learning shouldnt be frowned upon.
Yes, not much wrong with paying for insight in the form of a course, you can't buy experience but you can at least be pointed in the right directions

If I'm starting in 2024 I would for sure get on some courses as well for bonus insight to accelerate the learning overall, seems like there's some good value out there nowadays, the faster you learn the less bad habits you develop

I actually did join a course of sorts as a complete newb early on, coincidentally same one that ODPaul82 above joined, wasn't what I expected but can't deny it had value for me

Wouldn't know about this course in particular but this trader instantly looked genuine to me
Euler

thepressure wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
thepressure wrote:
Hi

I think what he was trying to say was that time spent developing your own system and process was way better than trying to copying somebody else.
arbitrage16

Kai wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm
thepressure wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

Yes, not much wrong with paying for insight in the form of a course, you can't buy experience but you can at least be pointed in the right directions

If I'm starting in 2024 I would for sure get on some courses as well for bonus insight to accelerate the learning overall, seems like there's some good value out there nowadays, the faster you learn the less bad habits you develop

I actually did join a course of sorts as a complete newb early on, coincidentally same one that ODPaul82 above joined, wasn't what I expected but can't deny it had value for me

Wouldn't know about this course in particular but this trader instantly looked genuine to me
Agree fully with this. There is a lot of snobbery and a fair few dismissive attitudes on this forum where courses are concerned. Not sure of the root of that.

But when I read some "established" traders talking about the markets and trading, I can infer that their understanding of market dynamics is fairly surface and I attribute that to a simple lack of knowledge. As if they have gleaned a certain amount of information about the markets, and then stopped learning.

A course is the most efficient way of shortening the learning curve in my opinion and experience. Carl looks legit to me, and Hunting for Profit is also well respected.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”