Football - knowing the CURRENT SCORE

sniffer66

I use watch lists all the time and do put score in the headers for each match. Best way to do this is use a coupon to create your filters and get you matches, then using the coupon, add the matches to a watch list. Then in the coupon create your custom alert columns and using an alert condition in your baf, specify the SV for the market\Event that you wish to add to whichever row\header in the watch list. You can combine Home Score & ":" & Away Score into a text SV to use as the SV for the alert. I update my alert every few seconds, switching off any pop boxes or log entries

I'm away from my pc at the moment so can't give you an example, but it's quite straightforward
Dallas

There's an example here which made using Siburs file to then display the scores (and in-play minutes) in a watchlist/coupon
viewtopic.php?t=28028
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 am
There's an example here which made using Siburs file to then display the scores (and in-play minutes) in a watchlist/coupon
viewtopic.php?t=28028
I should have known :D
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:07 am
Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 am
viewtopic.php?t=28028
I should have known :D
:) ;)
sibur

**** NEW VERSION ****
Mins and Half.jpg
I've been working on improving the BAF. Here are the changes.

1. Current Minute in the match

Two new Event SVs have been added:

GameMins
Holds the current minute in the match. It uses any half time market by determining when it closes to detect when half time begins. I then reset the clock back to 45 (as it will have moved further on for first half stoppages) I then start counting again 15 minutes after the half time interval. Obviously this is an approximation but I am helping somebody else with automating their strategy and its good enough for what they need. I did experiment by detecting when odds started changing but really this proved the simplest and most accurate way to do it. I have ideas for the future to make this bang on accurate but that's for another day. Generally its pretty good - a 1-3 minutes out most of the time and occasionally wildly out if the ref forgets his whistle!
TO MAKE THIS WORK YOU NEED TO INCLUDE ANY HALF TIME MARKET IN GUARDIAN (and apply this BAF) - Not HT/FT!

Half
1=1st Half
2=2nd Half
0=Half Time

If you are using these SVs in a condition, please remember to use the Event scope.

2. Fix to Score Event Stored Value

There was bug which means the value stored here wasn't correct. It should hold the id of the selection in Betfair. Apologies if you are using this in your BAF file - you will need to change it if you are conditioning on any of the values.
They now match Betfair ie.
0-0=1
0-1=4
0-2=9
0-3=16
1-0=2
1-1=3
1-2=8
1-3=15
2-0=5
2-1=6
2-2=7
2-3=14
3-0=10
3-1=11
3-2-12
3-3=13
AOHW=9063254
AOAW=9063255
AODW=9063256

If any of you are struggling with your automation and would like me to help, I would be interested to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sibur on Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesedwards

Nice work. Where does the xG come from?
sibur

XG is provided in Bet Angel - I don't store this in the BAF (I use it in a separate strategy BAF) but its freely available as
"the Predicted Goals for the Match" - you must use it on Correct Score market though
jamesedwards

sibur wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:06 pm
XG is provided in Bet Angel - I don't store this in the BAF (I use it in a separate strategy BAF) but its freely available as
"the Predicted Goals for the Match" - you must use it on Correct Score market though
I see. I thought perhaps it was a live xG based on chances created, but sounds like it's the predicted goals total for the whole match based on odds before kick off?
sibur

jamesedwards wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:29 pm
sibur wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:06 pm
I see. I thought perhaps it was a live xG based on chances created, but sounds like it's the predicted goals total for the whole match based on odds before kick off?
Yes, prior to Kick off
sibur

sibur wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:49 pm
**** NEW VERSION ****

Mins and Half.jpg

I've been working on improving the BAF. Here are the changes.

1. Current Minute in the match

Two new Event SVs have been added:

GameMins
Holds the current minute in the match. It uses any half time market by determining when it closes to detect when half time begins. I then reset the clock back to 45 (as it will have moved further on for first half stoppages) I then start counting again 15 minutes after the half time interval. Obviously this is an approximation but I am helping somebody else with automating their strategy and its good enough for what they need. I did experiment by detecting when odds started changing but really this proved the simplest and most accurate way to do it. I have ideas for the future to make this bang on accurate but that's for another day. Generally its pretty good - a 1-3 minutes out most of the time and occasionally wildly out if the ref forgets his whistle!
TO MAKE THIS WORK YOU NEED TO INCLUDE ANY HALF TIME MARKET IN GUARDIAN (and apply this BAF) - Not HT/FT!

Half
1=1st Half
2=2nd Half
0=Half Time

If you are using these SVs in a condition, please remember to use the Event scope.

2. Fix to Score Event Stored Value

There was bug which means the value stored here wasn't correct. It should hold the id of the selection in Betfair. Apologies if you are using this in your BAF file - you will need to change it if you are conditioning on any of the values.
They now match Betfair ie.
0-0=1
0-1=4
0-2=9
0-3=16
1-0=2
1-1=3
1-2=8
1-3=15
2-0=5
2-1=6
2-2=7
2-3=14
3-0=10
3-1=11
3-2-12
3-3=13
AOHW=9063254
AOAW=9063255
AODW=9063256

If any of you are struggling with your automation and would like me to help, I would be interested to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected]

There was a mistake in the previous post which stated that you could use ANY Half Time market . This is wrong. Please only use HALF_TIME or HALF_TIME_SCORE markets.
You will also need to use the amended BAF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”