Back and Lay Runners Depending on their Recent Form / Finishing Positions Guardian Automation Bot

ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
I kept playing with this and found a simple solution. Gotta say I am a little bit proud of myself.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:25 am
Hi Dallas,
I kept playing with this and found a simple solution. Gotta say I am a little bit proud of myself.
Regards,
Anthony
Well done

ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
I do have one question. I run 2 separate automation rules, one for lays and one for back bets. Each rule has two possible choices but I have conditions that only allow only one choice to be executed. The condition only allows 1 matched bet on the back bet and 1 matched bet on the lay. I am happy to allow 1 lay and 1 back at the same time so do I have to make the conditions so that it allows two matched bets across both automation rules or do they work totally independent which would then allow one matched bet on each automation. Do you get what I mean?
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:18 am
Hi Dallas,
I do have one question. I run 2 separate automation rules, one for lays and one for back bets. Each rule has two possible choices but I have conditions that only allow only one choice to be executed. The condition only allows 1 matched bet on the back bet and 1 matched bet on the lay. I am happy to allow 1 lay and 1 back at the same time so do I have to make the conditions so that it allows two matched bets across both automation rules or do they work totally independent which would then allow one matched bet on each automation. Do you get what I mean?
Regards,
Anthony
The 'Number of matched bets' rule looks at the all matched bets on your BF account for that market, irrespective of were or how the bets were placed
ajanthony

Thanks Dallas,
I can sort that now.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:29 am
Thanks Dallas,
I can sort that now.
Regards,
Anthony
No probs
elofan0

This is a great baf file only thing i feel form figures arent enough to choose a selection it needs more added like say selection volume
NotBothered

this is an interesting one

the most consistent one for me

is Form 44 or worse for F1 with odds 1.50/3.50 (lay)

tends to run no more than 4 losses -- if exceeds 4 losses pause for the day

Same form patterns work poorly elsewhere

1 or 2 is extremely streaky - you can win $1000 from $1 bets easily but then it will lose $700 without a winner as well (back)

Honestly this sort of thing is marginal at best .. even with extra filters -- possibly the only addition would be looking at runners with good form where the price more than doubles -- alternatively looking at a steamer type condition - understanding that you would need to focus on accuracy to get the strike rate high enough to offset

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”