Basic and full versions on same login.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
tomek154

I'm not a newbie although i certainly feel like one at the mo. I think i've messed something up here.

I downloaded the basic version of BA a few days ago just to show someone what the basic version does and doesnt do in comparison tp the full version, but since then my normal full version doesnt seem linked to my betfair account as it hasn't placed any automation today or late yesterday from what i can see where it should in fact have done so several times. Have i messed something up regarding my pro version and it's link to my account by installing the basic ? Sorry for this dumb question but apart from that i haven't done anything different for it to suddenly stop placing pets into the market so i'm a bit puzzled.

Any help gratefully received.
Dallas

You can install as many versions of Bet Angel as you want (I've got all three on several on my computers), the subscriptions required for the Trader and Pro version are linked to the Betfair username you registered them to (which can be the same username for both versions)

Providing you are now logging in to Bet Angel Pro with the username you registered when you took out the subscription for that version everything will be fine.

I'd start by placing a manual bet (outside the price) to see if it places ok - if not check the Bet Angel log and that will tell you if there were any errors ie, Betfair rejecting the bet

Then do the same with a simple automation file than just places a bet outside the current price

If that works ok then somehow you must have changed something on your regular automation file which has not stopped it triggering
tomek154

Thanks Dallas. Will do those few suggestions and go from there. Cheers for the reply.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”