Are there any trading groups?

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

ODPaul82 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:15 pm
I liked the colour scheme. You can get your pivot tables to look like it
But then I am a bit weird :?
First it was green text on a black background. Then we had colour monitors, coloured text on a black background. It took me a while to get used to bright white backgrounds but when you frequently use your web browser you can't have a black background or you get blinded by the light whenever you switch to your browser. :)
ODPaul82

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:29 pm

First it was green text on a black background. Then we had colour monitors, coloured text on a black background. It took me a while to get used to bright white backgrounds but when you frequently use your web browser you can't have a black background or you get blinded by the light whenever you switch to your browser. :)
The one I saw was dark blue with a hint of white and lighter blues.
The whole thing did smell of trying to get customers into some place though, pretty background or not.
Kai

ODPaul82 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:59 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:29 pm

The one I saw was dark blue with a hint of white and lighter blues.
The whole thing did smell of trying to get customers into some place though, pretty background or not.
Don't know why someone would use a shutterstock image of a random bloke either

I'm assuming they've banned the guy already since he hasn't replied to anything
Kai

Didn't see what he replied before it was removed again, but oh well probably for the best!

The last thing people want at this time are random distractions :lol:

I imagine it was something like this though
beginnertrader wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm
We all come from a tech-heavy background. We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Euler

Conversation was getting stuck in a circular loop. Given the spam involved and how busy this week is going to be. Seemed sensible to nip this episode in the bud. I got the distinct impression the forum was being played on this one.
Crazyskier

Euler wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:39 am
The Silk Run wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:06 pm
weemac wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:02 pm
Aw Euler, cut a beginner trader some slack! :lol:
Yeh what's wrong with you guys. Theirs no love here any more ....
It's becoming like the Gaza Strip. God forbid.
I sort of wish I'd left the moderated post up, so you could see the full context. It had to be moderated and a warning given.

It was a full-on promotion to recruit to a service. You are just going to have to trust me on this one, we don't do this often.

It opened with the line 'As one of the premier sports trading groups in the country.......is opening is doors to new members' It even included an application form.

When it wasn't approved this post appeared.
Sounds like the ban hammer of doom would be merited...

CS
Alpha322

beginnertrader wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:17 pm
Hepburn wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:07 pm
We trade together in here!

Why not do a daily diary post so we can keep up with what you are doing?

The problem with forums is that this is not intimate enough and people will still keep some info close to their chest.
Because if everyone gave their edge away what they have worked hard for you just rock up and have it without putting in the work and effort dont make logical sense. We all must research before asking just saying
Fugazi

Alpha322 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:43 pm
beginnertrader wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:17 pm
Hepburn wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:07 pm
We trade together in here!

Why not do a daily diary post so we can keep up with what you are doing?

The problem with forums is that this is not intimate enough and people will still keep some info close to their chest.
Because if everyone gave their edge away what they have worked hard for you just rock up and have it without putting in the work and effort dont make logical sense. We all must research before asking just saying
Those that make profit understand this. Those not making profit are convinced when they start making profit they will show others how. And the cycle goes on.

Only when you make profit do you realise how fragile a lot of methods are

Return to “General discussion”