Lay the 1st Set Winner Guardian Automation Bot for Tennis

bapsky

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:35 am
Too change it to only lay the pre-match 2nd fav if they win the first set if you click on edit rule the highlight each of the following rule names:
Lay Bet
Back Bet 1
Back Bet 2

And on the "general" tab change the "Applies to Selection" for each of them to
In Position 2 (Sorted in order of Favoritism)

Too lay which ever player loses the first set just highlight the rule name "Remember who is 2nd Fav" and then click on the green minus arrow to delete this part from the rule.
Hi Dallas
I do want to lay the first set loser, which ever player and i have removed the remember 2nd fav but i still have an issue with the bot only placing the lay on the correct selection , do i have to alter the (applies to section tab)) because if im reading it correctly it will only lay the fav player with the lowest odds in selection 1. Can you please advise the correct settings i need many thx
Dallas

bapsky wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:07 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:35 am
Too change it to only lay the pre-match 2nd fav if they win the first set if you click on edit rule the highlight each of the following rule names:
Lay Bet
Back Bet 1
Back Bet 2

And on the "general" tab change the "Applies to Selection" for each of them to
In Position 2 (Sorted in order of Favoritism)

Too lay which ever player loses the first set just highlight the rule name "Remember who is 2nd Fav" and then click on the green minus arrow to delete this part from the rule.
Hi Dallas
I do want to lay the first set loser, which ever player and i have removed the remember 2nd fav but i still have an issue with the bot only placing the lay on the correct selection , do i have to alter the (applies to section tab)) because if im reading it correctly it will only lay the fav player with the lowest odds in selection 1. Can you please advise the correct settings i need many thx
The lay and back bet rules will need to be applied to 'ANY' selection
bapsky

Thank you
bapsky

I am using this Bot on Guardian but i am not receiving all tennis scores when loaded with a days matches.
You can see the games going in play, but only approx. 50% show the set/game scores and on some days no score lines at all..
Im using the tennis scores layout but have tried it on default with no difference, any ideas what is going wrong / settings?
Many Thx
Dallas

bapsky wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:39 pm
I am using this Bot on Guardian but i am not receiving all tennis scores when loaded with a days matches.
You can see the games going in play, but only approx. 50% show the set/game scores and on some days no score lines at all..
Im using the tennis scores layout but have tried it on default with no difference, any ideas what is going wrong / settings?
Many Thx
Betfair's contract to supply the data feed (live scores and server etc) via the API expired on Jan 1st, and so far it's not been renewed

There was a post put up at the end of last season in the Tennis section with more details
viewtopic.php?t=28331
bapsky

Ok thank you for the reply

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”