Stable Scalping Guardian Automation Bot for Horse Racing

ajanthony

Hello,
Is it possible to have the green up profit condition to be a percentage of the stake as opposed to a fixed amount.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:10 am
Hello,
Is it possible to have the green up profit condition to be a percentage of the stake as opposed to a fixed amount.
Regards,
Anthony
Yes, it can be done
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089
ajanthony

Thank you Dallas.
ajanthony

Hello Dallas,
Sorry, one more question. I do have it working but am I correct in saying that a servant has to be added individually to each market or can it be done the same as an automation rule in some way.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:10 am
Hello Dallas,
Sorry, one more question. I do have it working but am I correct in saying that a servant has to be added individually to each market or can it be done the same as an automation rule in some way.
Regards,
Anthony
Servants are designed to be added/used on the market you currently have on your trading screen
There is the option of using a 'Safety Servant' which will start up automatically when you open a market on your trading screen

The example I linked to was just to show how to do the task you asked about, with a few edits it can be used as a full automation file instead of a Servant
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
Thanks, I will try and edit myself to make it an automation, I am getting better at it and getting a better understanding of stored values etc as I use them more.
If I have any questions I will come back to you if you don't mind.
Regards,
Anthony
ajanthony

Hello,
I am having an issue with a stored value I am trying record.
I have attached 2 screenshots. One is to store the back book % of a runner so I want to know what the runners volume is as a percentage of the market. With these settings I am getting in the example 32.787%.
However, when I look at my ladder settings The traded volume at the bottom of the ladder is 46.4%.
What have I got wrong here.
Any help appreciated.
Regards,
Anthony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:53 pm
Hello,
I am having an issue with a stored value I am trying record.
I have attached 2 screenshots. One is to store the back book % of a runner so I want to know what the runners volume is as a percentage of the market. With these settings I am getting in the example 32.787%.
However, when I look at my ladder settings The traded volume at the bottom of the ladder is 46.4%.
What have I got wrong here.
Any help appreciated.
Regards,
Anthony
The back book% is the implied probability of it winning, ie if the back price was 2.0 its chances of winning are 50%, at 3.0 it would be 33.3%
You need to store the value of the volume% of a selection
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
Of course, couldn't see the forest for the trees.
Thank you.
Regards,
Anthony
paulwilko10

Hi all

When the back bet is matched, the stop loss works fine, however if the Lay bet is matched first, there is no stop loss, can this be added in someway?

Many thanks

Paul
Dallas

paulwilko10 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:52 pm
Hi all

When the back bet is matched, the stop loss works fine, however if the Lay bet is matched first, there is no stop loss, can this be added in someway?

Many thanks

Paul
The stop loss is only set by the opening side of the bet - in this example it's the back bet,

To have exit if the offset is matched first and it then moves against you you'll need to make the following edits

1) On the back bet rule go onto the Stored Value tab and store the 'best back price' of the selection (give it any name you want ie, stop_loss)
Then a little further down that window use the Adjustment option to minus 2 ticks (or however many you want it to trigger at)

2) Add a 'Close trade on Selection with Greening' rule and apply it to 'ANY selection
Then on the Conditions tab add the following:

Stored value Set Condition
The Stored Value named 'stop_loss' (or whatever you called it above)
Is set with a value

Stored Value Condition
The selections back price
is equal to or less than
The stored value named 'stop_loss' (or whatever you called it above)

Finally go onto the Stored Value tab of that rule and select the option 'Clear a Stored Value'
and enter the stored value named 'stop_loss' (or whatever you called it above)

And that will do it

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”