Automation Bets not firing correctly

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
GavBaines

Hoping someone can find me the answer.... I have been Successfully using my Automation for a month, and have always had market switch on, However today i left the computer alone and came back to find it had missed a selection. The selection shouldve fired but the log shows that it just switched race and no bet was placed..... My thinking was that the auto switch had switched the race as it was delayed and thats the reason it didnt fire..... I then switched off auto switch to confirm my thinking and true enough the next race didnt fire on the selections either?? However i am led to believe that all of the automation should fire regardless of what race i am looking at away from guardian? Any advice is appreciated greatly
jamesedwards

GavBaines wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:21 pm
Hoping someone can find me the answer.... I have been Successfully using my Automation for a month, and have always had market switch on, However today i left the computer alone and came back to find it had missed a selection. The selection shouldve fired but the log shows that it just switched race and no bet was placed..... My thinking was that the auto switch had switched the race as it was delayed and thats the reason it didnt fire..... I then switched off auto switch to confirm my thinking and true enough the next race didnt fire on the selections either?? However i am led to believe that all of the automation should fire regardless of what race i am looking at away from guardian? Any advice is appreciated greatly
When you bring your market into focus on one-click or ladder then it will refresh independently at the rate you select. If you select 20ms then the market will refresh 50 times every second.

When the market remains only in Guardian it will cycle through all markets loaded at the refresh rate you select. Even at 20ms which is the fastest refresh rate, if you have 500 markets loaded then it will only hit your specific market once every 10 seconds.
GavBaines

ah ok!!!! So my one click screen was set to refresh every 20ms..... Where as Guardian was 200ms!! it didnt have too many races but yeh this could be the reason it missed a time trigger in the race??? does that sound right? Many Thanks
jamesedwards

GavBaines wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:35 pm
ah ok!!!! So my one click screen was set to refresh every 20ms..... Where as Guardian was 200ms!! it didnt have too many races but yeh this could be the reason it missed a time trigger in the race??? does that sound right? Many Thanks
Yes, most likely.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”