Ukraine Crisis

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
greenmark

Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:01 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:08 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:09 pm
Lethal aid bill passed through the House of Representatives. $60 billion dollars of weapons on its way to Ukraine.
I'm happy that money is going to Ukraine. They need it.
Westminster City Council & MPS could do with similar monies. It's like Gaza Strip down here at the weekends. I feel sorry for businesses operating in the area ...
I appreciate that councils and people in the UK need help. I really do.

But they are not being bombed daily.

I know people in the UK feel pissed off because millions of £ are being sent to Ukraine. But one thing is for sure, if someone does harm to the UK then 100% Ukraine will come to our aid in the future.

Having served in war zones around the world, one thing, i detest is kill of the innocent, usually children.

I wish the UK could solve all the problems at home and around the world.

In the meantime, my message to Ukraine is, use the aid wisely and smash Russia on the ground.
I don't regret a single pound of support for Ukraine, whether arms or humaitarian. Putin (not Russia) is a meglomaniac, a dictator. He needs to be shown that we will stand behind Ukraine and feed them weapins and there's nowt he can do about that other than implement MAD.
He's already squandered 50,000 young lives. Any politican that needs to change the law to allow them to be re-elected is clearly a flipping nutjob.

Return to “Chill Out Area”