Tennis - how to check who won last set

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ians1711

Although the Tennis Fixed Score condition is available to check the match score, not all matches export the score from Betfair. I was thinking that I could check the Set 1 Winner market to determine who won the first set. I can see how to determine if the market has been closed (i.e. the set has been completed), but not sure how to check who the winner of the Set 1 Winner market was - is this possible? Maybe I need to save each selection odds up to the close time???
jamesedwards

ians1711 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:25 pm
Although the Tennis Fixed Score condition is available to check the match score, not all matches export the score from Betfair. I was thinking that I could check the Set 1 Winner market to determine who won the first set. I can see how to determine if the market has been closed (i.e. the set has been completed), but not sure how to check who the winner of the Set 1 Winner market was - is this possible? Maybe I need to save each selection odds up to the close time???
Presumably the match odds of whomever won the last set will have decreased compared to before that set started. So you can build a stored value or signal around that.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”