The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
lotora

Betdaq wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:39 pm
Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:49 pm
Betdaq wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:53 pm

We do not accept customers from Thailand.
Why is this country list being actively updated if it's not accurate?

Can you provide a full country list?
I was wrong. Thailand is accepted. I double checked on the reg page and thought it was not on it. That list is accurate I am told.
Thailand isn't on this list, which is surprising given the many UK citizens here who are familiar with and interested in UK-based betting platforms like Betdaq. I was about to post a new topic challenging all members to join Betdaq and download the software, but realizing that Thailand was not included, I felt a bit disheartened. By expanding into Thailand, you could efficiently leverage this expat market, boosting your user base and revenue without the usual new-market challenges.
Could you consider this opportunity?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Betdaq

Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:30 pm
Betdaq wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:05 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:39 pm
Perhaps another thing to look at is the Betdaq account review process for those with sports trading as their lead income.

My Betdaq account has been on hold for several weeks now, and I don't seem to be getting anywhere despite providing bank statements, photo ID, and everything I can get out of Betfair to prove consistent long-term profits.

I went through the same process with Betdaq in 2021, and it took three months and 13 emails from me to resolve it back then. I have a feeling it's going to be the same this time around too.
I can always jump in and help with these situations as I will hopefully be present on the forum or available on twitter if needs be.
Just a suggestion but you could put your Twitter/X handle (or other links) on your forum profile so that people could find you easier.
Added it to my signature.
Betdaq

lotora wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:01 am
Betdaq wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:39 pm
Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:49 pm

Why is this country list being actively updated if it's not accurate?

Can you provide a full country list?
I was wrong. Thailand is accepted. I double checked on the reg page and thought it was not on it. That list is accurate I am told.
Thailand isn't on this list, which is surprising given the many UK citizens here who are familiar with and interested in UK-based betting platforms like Betdaq. I was about to post a new topic challenging all members to join Betdaq and download the software, but realizing that Thailand was not included, I felt a bit disheartened. By expanding into Thailand, you could efficiently leverage this expat market, boosting your user base and revenue without the usual new-market challenges.
Could you consider this opportunity?
I will discuss it but expanding into new regions and the legal and product challenges that it brings is not a quick fix.
The Silk Run

Hi Hi Latora. Forgive me if I have already asked you this question assuming your in-country TH.

Have you personally had any problems with online gambling in regards to prohibition.

I do have friends over the border and they claim CAT Telecom extremely efficient, likewise cyber policing !!!

I also am aware that lawmakers generally consider religious beliefs. In this case Buddhist.

My family have a personal interest in this region as they have been using in-country proxies for a number of years. Simply to avoid prohibition.

I am not expatriate but would welcome your comments, as would maybe others ..

Thank you, kindly
Minnie LAI
lotora

The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 pm
Hi Hi Latora. Forgive me if I have already asked you this question assuming your in-country TH.

Have you personally had any problems with online gambling in regards to prohibition.

I do have friends over the border and they claim CAT Telecom extremely efficient, likewise cyber policing !!!

I also am aware that lawmakers generally consider religious beliefs. In this case Buddhist.

My family have a personal interest in this region as they have been using in-country proxies for a number of years. Simply to avoid prohibition.

Thank you, kindly
Minnie LAI
Hey Minnie,

Thanks for your message! I've never run into issues with online gambling here because I use a VPS that's provided through Bet Angel, and it's based in the UK. It’s a solid setup that helps me bypass local restrictions without any trouble.

Just a heads-up, while this setup works great for me, it’s always smart to be aware of the laws and the risks involved. Staying legal is crucial!

Cheers,
Orjan
The Silk Run

lotora wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 pm

Thank you, kindly
Minnie LAI
Hey Minnie,

Thanks for your message! I've never run into issues with online gambling here because I use a VPS that's provided through Bet Angel, and it's based in the UK. It’s a solid setup that helps me bypass local restrictions without any trouble.

Just a heads-up, while this setup works great for me, it’s always smart to be aware of the laws and the risks involved. Staying legal is crucial!

Cheers,
Orjan
Hello Orjan

Thank you for taking the time to reply and sharing your experiences. It's always better to get in-country knowledge rather than the world wide web.

And you are correct about the nations laws and shouldn't be taken for granted !!!

Sawasdee Khrup
Kun MINNIE
Emmson

Its good that Betdaq man is engaged with customers as well as potential customers, as long as its not window dressing. We would want you to succeed but there have been so many false dawns.
Betdaq

Emmson wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 pm
Its good that Betdaq man is engaged with customers as well as potential customers, as long as its not window dressing. We would want you to succeed but there have been so many false dawns.
I think it is important to remember the company was part of GVC from 2013 - Late 2021. All we can do is try and reinvent ourselves.
ANGELS15

I just set up a manual back to lay bet (actually a DOB) backing Ower Starlight on Betdaq in the 4.10 Southwell for small stake of £10 at odds of 46.0. My lay bet offer was 23.0. In running it dropped to 8.2 on Betfair but I couldn't get matched at 23.0 on Betdaq.
gstar1975

Betdaq wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:03 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:00 pm
Betdaq wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:17 pm

I have asked that we look at our policy around VPN usage. There will be a policy around it in the same way Betfair has a policy but there might be ways that we can improve it.
Can you point me in the direction please? What is the current VPN policy?
If you can provide a genuine reason for VPN user we can flag it with CS and compliance can take a look. Maybe drop me a DM.
If you travel a lot outside of the UK like myself, and my primary income is from Trading on betting exchanges, a VPN is essential not only for being able to connect to a UK located server but for safety and privacy reasons.
virgilv

Hello. Any plans to add Romania on legal countrys?
Betdaq

virgilv wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:15 pm
Regretfully no.
The Silk Run

Betdaq wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:29 am
virgilv wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:15 pm
Regretfully no.
How about Rwanda so I can play on holiday :D

Return to “Betdaq exchange”