Highs and Lows RE: Market overview

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
herbie

Is it possible to get the High and Low of the Range of each team/horse/player into excel? So the Market Overview Sheet can be recreated there.

thanks

herbie
switesh

There's a workaround for that, it's not perfect but it does the job.

You can use the BA Multiple sheet (connected via Guardian) to capture data and simply add =MIN(A1:A1000) and MAX(B1:B1000) functions to plot the High Low range. If you want the entire day's range you could connect it since morning and it would probably give you something very close to the High Low range in the Market Overview feature of BA.

I think there is a spreadsheet somewhere in the forum that captures data. You can use that as a base, and layer other calculations and formatting as needed.

Here's an example from my template created using the BA multiple sheet as a base. I've plotted the High Low (and Open, Close) in the blue band next to the ladder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
herbie

thank you Switesh,
I have built a similar sheet but was trying to get high and lows from the market opening, as this is fundamental to what Im looking at... Im trying not to capture data for hours on end... if its not available to excel from betangel, I might have to look to see if i workout how to scrape it from Market overview sheet. but thanks for you help
herbie
mugsgame

switesh thats a top quality piece of work.

I'd love to be smart enough to have that in my armoury. I need to get some sort of training to be able to do stuff like that. Is it in Vba?
to75ne

reiterating mugsgame. does that ladder actually work? can you trade/place positions etc on it?

if so, why do use it as opposed to the ba ladder (assuming you are not giving away too much info that you would rather not disclose)?

looks very professional switesh top job.
rogerlisa

My mind boggles at what you experienced guys can do!
I will quote one of my earlier posts 'Wow I have so much to learn' and or 'Wow it seems really complicated'.
Cant even contemplate what all the info means but hopefully one day in a far, far distant future when horses are no longer running and robots are! :lol: :lol:
switesh

to75ne wrote:does that ladder actually work? can you trade/place positions etc on it?

if so, why do use it as opposed to the ba ladder (assuming you are not giving away too much info that you would rather not disclose)?
The ladder in this particular screen/spreadsheet is for me to play Animation of the collected data. If I've missed recording a video of a particular trade then I can simply load up that market on this sheet and click the Play button to see what happened. It's not perfect or half as good as a video recording, but I'd did just for fun.

I do have a functional set of ladders in a separate template that hooks to the Single Market directly via the main BA interface. I tend to trade directly via the ladder in this spreadsheet when I want to use IP (Implied Probability) staking, or Automation, or perform Random Trading experiments.

In particular I learnt a lot from the spreadsheets kindly shared by Nigelk on this forum. I took inspiration from that began building my own stuff.
switesh

rogerlisa wrote:My mind boggles at what you experienced guys can do!
Haaa... :) I hope the spreadsheet didn't lead you to think I was experienced (well maybe just a tad) but far from successful.

Like they say - do not judge a book by it's cover. (or me by my spreadsheets :) )
mugsgame

Switesh,
You have the right attitude and you will do well. No question.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”