No refresh(ment) in Australia..

Help improve Bet Angel.
corbus

version of BA 1.33.0, horse racing, practice mode.

Guardian doesn't work with australian wallet!!!
when the starting time comes it links the excel sheet but no data arrives, no refreshes unless the market is also loaded into BA, then it works ok... but that must be done for each race, and of course, that's no use for automation.

cheers
corbus

and of course, this causes another problem: the excel sheet does not unbind because "it doesn't know" when time is over..

needs fixing urgently.

cheers
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It seems to work for me although I noticed a couple of things:

- Adding all Australian 'Win' markets to Guardian resulted in around 160 markets being added. With a 1 second refresh this would take nearly 3 minutes before each market is populated with data. This could have the appearance that Guardian is not receiving data. I would remove markets dated past today as they are just taking up system resources that will slow things down anyway.

- Volume is zero on most of these markets. So unlike UK markets I am looking at a screen full of zero's.

Also, make sure what you are seeing is not the result of a 'restricted refresh' setting.
corbus

pretty certain it doesn't work, I reverted to version 1.32.2 and things are fine. The proof is the fact that if I load a market into Bet Angel it gets refreshed everywhere, in Guardian and excel, if you don't load it into BA it doesn't even load data once into the excel sheet it linked to. So it binds en excel sheet when it's due to start and the refresh time doesn't move at all.
Well this happened to me, I noticed that the markets which were du to start had just passed their time and done nothing, (half an hour later), so I noticed that none of them were coming in at all, no mistake...
well the version I'm using is working fine so I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the support.

Cheers

Return to “Suggestions”