Betdaq Dutching software

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
HairyMolly

Hello there.

Is anybody else having problems with the dutching software for Betdaq? The system says that I need to download the new version of Bet Angel, which I have done, (Version 1.23.2) but it still wont allow access.
Any help would be appreciated.

PS I think the software is excellent! :)
Euler

I can't see any issues over here? That's the correct version number but for BetDaq Angel, did you mean to download www.dutchingsoftware.com?
HairyMolly

Thanks for responding Euler. Yes I have downloaded the software from the link and uninstalled, re-installed but to no avail. It still seems to think I am using old software. Am still waiting for a reply from Support but thank you anyway for trying to help.

:)
HairyMolly

Hello again, Euler.

Following my earlier reply, I just thought I would try it again and, b***er me, its worked! :o

I am a happy Hairy Molly again. And perhaps a little embarrassed.

Thanks
Euler

Glad its working, was thinking I was going mad this morning.
jackio

shame it's not in-running and no bookmaking either. apart from that it's brilliant.
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

HairyMolly wrote:Am still waiting for a reply from Support but thank you anyway for trying to help.
Did support get back to you on this?

I've just checked with support and we cannot see one from your email address. Did you contact support via the helpdesk or via a different route?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”