Trial Help

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
user_mak

Hello everyone
I am on trial period and need some help please

I want to use excel to automate my betting
although my excel is ready and doing fine I haven't manage to find the following

1. Market tree
I am used to have see a market tree (UK Horse win market for example) and navigate from excel. I haven't be able yet to find the market tree yet! If possible tell me how I can set up this and if possible where are the options to move to the next market when the selected has finished...

2. Bet Results
Is there a way to log the bet results of each bot in order to see how each one has performed?

3. Refresh rate
I play i/r so need the refresh rate at 200ms i/r but until turn in play I prefer to refresh each second
How I can automate this?

thanks
user_mak

After reading and searching I think that there isn't an easy way to get what I need for 1 + 3 which is amazing
A software with so many capabilities not to be able to perform something fairly easy...

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8745
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8610&p=69456&hilit=inplay#p69456

The same goes for question 2 - as i didn't find anything regarding results..

Please don't get me wrong, but it took me only 2 hours to "write" a complex excel sheet which means excel works perfect, and after it took me so many hours to figure out how I could safely navigate through the i/r horse markets.(which I think can't -not safely at least)

If someone knows please tell me
If i load all the horse markets in Guardian
a.. with restrict refresh markets at 60 and 300 accordingly
b.. automatically switch markets in BA market set in 280

what refresh rate I should have in Guardian and in general what is happening with data requests if guardian and one click BA interface are refreshing?

Really are there any plans to somehow make this procedure easier?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”