'This event is now in-play' no longer plays or flashes

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Rufus

Hello, all.

I sent this to support, but thought I'd write it here as well.

I've been using Bet Angel Professional for a few days, and yesterday it just seemed to go straight to 'this event is suspended' and no longer will move onto the 'event in play' alert with the green flashing box. It just doesn't have anything there where the green rectangle used to flash.

The In-play Trader tool doesn't seem to want to move from right to left on the screen anymore. The odds just change whilst in a similar position. The range bar doesn't change length. There is odd movement on the 1 click screen and the graph. I've changed markets, tried putting a Dutching bet on which went through ok (I had a balance raise). Even on that, there was no Flashing green 'in play' box. There's been no 'In play' green alert or sound in about 5 hours of trying, and that is also at different times in the day/night. I've also tried re-installing the software just now, but it's still not working.

It was working before, and without changing any settings (or that I know of) it won't seem to go to in play. It is the same in Live mode or Practice mode. It's highly annoying as I'm trying to use the time for strategies, not for fixing issues already.
I've read through the forum and Googled, but I can't find anything similar.

Even when I sit to test it and wait for it to count down, it does the minute, 30 seconds, and 10 seconds warnings, but that's it.

Have any of you experienced this before? It's quite disheartening as I'm only new to trading and have been putting a lot of hours in analysing and researching.

Thanks.

----Edit---- Is it because the US markets don't go in-play, perhaps? I've just read that on another post. Thanks. --------
hilly2908

HI
US horse racing markets dont turn in play - there maybe an exception on the larger races but as a rule they dont, if your in doubt about which markets/sports do go in-play you can visit the the betfair website and load that particular market and above the prices it tells you if the market will turn in play

Andy
Rufus

Ah, great. Thanks very much for your reply, Andy. I'll check it out now.

Return to “Support”