Ukraine Crisis

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Emmson

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:35 pm
Gotta say, Putin knows how to play his cards… not just right, but at the best time too. Strategically NATO is a cripple.
Which far right stream are you tuned into?

https://twitter.com/shanvav/status/1497272886263959555
Archery1969

It’s not all Rosie for Putin as it’s being reported that 2 Chinese banks are restricting lending to Russia. I presume because they think there is a high chance they won’t get it back.
Derek27

Stuart Ramsay interviewed a 21-year-old Ukrainian soldier guarding a footbridge on his own. He's only fired 16 rounds in his life and looked pretty scared.
gazuty

Euler wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:37 am
How long before China decides to 'reclaim' some of its historic territories.
Xi has already vowed in 2021 reunification with Taiwan - ""Taiwan independence separatism is the biggest obstacle to achieving the reunification of the motherland, and the most serious hidden danger to national rejuvenation," Xi said on the anniversary of the revolution that overthrew the last imperial dynasty in 1911."

At the outside Xi has set this for 2050.
jamesg46

Emmson wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:52 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Gotta say, Putin knows how to play his cards… not just right, but at the best time too. Strategically NATO is a cripple.

I hope not to disappoint you but I’m not “streamed” into Left or Right… if you look in the mirror though…
jamesg46

Emmson wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

I love people like yourself because you’re incapable of being subjective, you’re polarised. You’re a special kind of person, like Pat that has CNN on in background telling you what to think… I’m not religious, but god help us when there is Morons like you breathing.
jamesg46

Saturday night crisis on a Friday Derek 😁
Emmson

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:47 pm
Emmson wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

I love people like yourself because you’re incapable of being subjective, you’re polarised. You’re a special kind of person, like Pat that has CNN on in background telling you what to think… I’m not religious, but god help us when there is Morons like you breathing.
That is a lot of extrapolation based on very scant evidence, on the other hand we have loads of evidence from your behaviour on here that you are attention seeker who likes to make waves. The way you like to throw arrows out of the shadows makes you a toxic twerp who has already cost this forum a few regulars. You also like to have the last word so be my guest.

Now on my ignore list so I won't see any more of your nonsense.
jamesg46

Emmson wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:59 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Emmson wrote:

That is a lot of extrapolation based on very scant evidence, on the other hand we have loads of evidence from your behaviour on here that you are attention seeker who likes to make waves. The way you like to throw arrows out of the shadows makes you a toxic twerp who has already cost this forum a few regulars. You also like to have the last word so be my guest.

Can’t be such a “Twerp” if they chose to leave. Maybe they were wrong, got proven so and couldn’t face admitting it. It’s a common psychological problem… you putting me on your ignore list proves that. You’re limp.
greenmark

Emmson wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:
Emmson wrote:

Stop squabbling guys! :roll:
Always been a cliche that if you want a friendly chat, you don't discuss - religion, law and order, or politics.
I disagree. These are the most important things. It's just how we approach the debate.
Too important an issue to ignore or submerge in angry froth..People are losing their lives.
jamesg46

greenmark wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:13 pm
Emmson wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

Stop squabbling guys! :roll:
Always been a cliche that if you want a friendly chat, you don't discuss - religion, law and order, or politics.
I disagree. These are the most important things. It's just how we approach the debate.
Too important an issue to ignore or submerge in angry froth..People are losing their lives.
+1
jamesg46

I don’t get this caring bullshit… We live in an environment that exploits, we take from each other and the vulnerable… we don’t care of consequences, we’re all so flipping righteous & know it all’s in this forum. Spare those that don’t make it your change… what cunts you’re.
greenmark

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:30 pm
I don’t get this caring bullshit… We live in an environment that exploits, we take from each other and the vulnerable… we don’t care of consequences, we’re all so flipping righteous & know it all’s in this forum. Spare those your change… what cunts you’re.
Are you Ok, chief? You sound very angry. Tomorrow is another day/opportunity. I'm off to bed now. Back's gone. Ciao!
jamesg46

greenmark wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:39 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:30 pm
I don’t get this caring bullshit… We live in an environment that exploits, we take from each other and the vulnerable… we don’t care of consequences, we’re all so flipping righteous & know it all’s in this forum. Spare those your change… what cunts you’re.
Are you Ok, chief? You sound very angry. Tomorrow is another day/opportunity. I'm off to bed now. Back's gone. Ciao!
Enjoy your sleep greemark. I’m not angry, just putting forth my opinion. It isn’t always welcome but we we’re lucky on this forum, we get to vent!
jamesg46

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:11 pm
Emmson wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

Can’t be such a “Twerp” if they chose to leave. Maybe they were wrong, got proven so and couldn’t face admitting it. It’s a common psychological problem… you putting me on your ignore list proves that. You’re limp.
Nobody left this forum because of me… ask Shaun! I’m
Getting tired of this narrative being put on me. I don’t even remember the name of the prick that was so gloriously right that he had to run away to prove it. Whatever or whoever (be it off topic) he/she (bitch) or whatever ran away once, but I’m still here…

Return to “Chill Out Area”