Create a Free Bet on the Fav Guardian Automation Bot

betingonly

Hi,

Thank you for the information, I'm keen to learn it all :)
Crazyskier

Dublin_Flyer wrote:Hi again betinglonly,
Vast majority of forum racing users seem to use UK/IRE/AUS racing as far as I'm aware.
Actually I have recently stopped transferring money to/from the AUS wallet and stuck to Vaal NO IN-PLAY (where the favourite almost always seems to place (just casual observation, short term) and France (Chant) where the race does go in-play but with VERY limited liquidity.

I'd stick to back-to-lay the favourite with Dallas' very kind automation on UK races only, personally.

PS - you can lay for slightly larger stakes to LOCK IN a profit on all runners if it get's matched. You don't have to rely on the favourite winning that way.
betingonly

Hi,

Thanks for all the info once again, trying to take it all in.

Today I tested this bot (Free Bet on the Fav Guardian Automation Bot), plus made my own called 'Bet 1-4' - which basically backs the first 4 favored horses and then attempts to green-up when a profit of above 99p is achieved.

Apart from one race - foreign one selected by mistake - every race returned a profit or broke even.

I did try my 'Bet 1-4' on one race which backed the first 4 horses, the 1st favorite won but it didn't green up a profit. I assume this may be because of the book %? Not sure how to compensate for that; perhaps back 3 rather than 4.

Anyway, I've attached a screenshot for you to see how using this bot and my own on the selected races today did what I wanted it too, £1-2 per race.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crazyskier

betingonly wrote:Hi,

Thanks for all the info once again, trying to take it all in.

I did try my 'Bet 1-4' on one race which backed the first 4 horses, the 1st favorite won but it didn't green up a profit. I assume this may be because of the book %? Not sure how to compensate for that; perhaps back 3 rather than 4.
If the favourite is too short, ie odds-on you won't be able to back other horses for the same stakes for a profit, if the favourite wins. For example if a £2 stake on the 1.5 favourite will win only £1, then as soon as you put £2 on another horse in the same race, you're LOSING £1 if the favourite wins. This is where dutching or stake variance is required and it can get costly in terms of liability to dutch when the favourite is odds-on.

You seem to be enjoying some success though, I hope this continues for you!
Dallas

The library has a link to a bot that Dutch's the 1st, 2nd & 3rd fav for equal profits
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11238
vladilyich

Just a word to say that I added a second horse as part of this strategy but changed the stake size to a bet of £2.50 on each horse(2.50x2=£5 which allows a viewing on Betfair) but it wouldnt trigger. I then changed the stakes to £3 per horse and now it works fine.

Do the strategies always need round figures rather than .50,0.75 etc?
Dallas

No you can use any amount in any of the files created even sub £2 stakes (though you wont get BF video).

Have you changed anything else or tried it again since?
vladilyich

It works fine with £2 or £3 or £5 stakes but not with £2.50.
Its not a problem,I just wondered why thats all.
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:It works fine with £2 or £3 or £5 stakes but not with £2.50.
Any automation file should work with whatever stakes you specify, are your other files allowing odd stakes?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

vladilyich wrote:It works fine with £2 or £3 or £5 stakes but not with £2.50.
Not sure if you are from the UK or not, but does your version of Windows use a comma as the decimal seperator?
vladilyich

I am in England,so no comma for separator. Seemed ok after I adjusted things.
lazzasurf

Hello
(My First post)
I had been running this in simulation mode this afternoon and it worked fine. Just decided to go live with £10, the bet was instantly matched but the lay didn't trigger or sit as unmatched once the race started, there wasn't even any 'in play' running on the one click screen. It was a American race, Parx 19-10pm today (Sunday)

Any idea what could have gone wrong?

Many thanks.
Dallas

lazzasurf wrote:Hello
(My First post)
I had been running this in simulation mode this afternoon and it worked fine. Just decided to go live with £10, the bet was instantly matched but the lay didn't trigger or sit as unmatched once the race started, there wasn't even any 'in play' running on the one click screen. It was a American race, Parx 19-10pm today (Sunday)

Any idea what could have gone wrong?

Many thanks.
Its because you used it on a US horse race which are not turned In-Play, so any unmatched bets are cancelled at the off and the event is suspended.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11529&hilit=races+in+play
lazzasurf

Doh!!

For the last 2 days all i've done is sit and absorb the knowledge, how did i miss that one.
Lesson learned.

Thanks for a swift reply.
maxster2706

Dear Dallas,

After succesfully creating a free bet on a market, instead of greening up all the selections, you see that the fav trades in a very narrow range compared to the other followers, and you decide to place a lay bet on the fav, is it possible and if yes how do you do it `?

thanks a lot for your time

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”