Betfair Exchange API : Betfair Down / Betfair site crash

Post Reply
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 11204
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:43 am

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:34 am
Anyone having trouble loading silks at Here, Punch, Weth?

Newc and Wolvs appear fine
Update:

Missing from the BF site too so not just API related

mobius
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:15 am

Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:42 am

BF NOT DOWN - but there may be trouble for some....
Up to 32 million mobile phone users in the UK have lost their data services after the O2 network suffered problems.
BBC.co.uk 6mi :(

User avatar
mcgoo
Posts: 461
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:39 am

API issues again.My balance is doing some weird things

User avatar
LeTiss
Posts: 4459
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:39 am

mcgoo wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:39 am
API issues again.My balance is doing some weird things
Not just on API mate - the balances are fooked on the main site too

Dipstick
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:43 am

Also, my fill/kill instructions aren't working.

My log says:
13/12/2018 10:30:51: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
13/12/2018 10:31:13: [G_Auto] : Unable to place lay bet on 1. Richly Rewarded at 14.5. NULL
13/12/2018 10:31:20: [G_Auto] : Unable to place lay bet on 2. Tennaya at 12. NULL

Worried as it caused a £40 loss - not happy bunny...

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 17334
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:49 am

There have been a few minor reports of problems and now the site has fully crashed.

User avatar
jimibt
Posts: 1694
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:49 am

Dipstick wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:43 am
Also, my fill/kill instructions aren't working.

My log says:
13/12/2018 10:30:51: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
13/12/2018 10:31:13: [G_Auto] : Unable to place lay bet on 1. Richly Rewarded at 14.5. NULL
13/12/2018 10:31:20: [G_Auto] : Unable to place lay bet on 2. Tennaya at 12. NULL

Worried as it caused a £40 loss - not happy bunny...
the api seems to be down... got similar issues on footie

https://status.developer.betfair.com/

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 17334
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:04 am

But you can still place a bet on the sportsbook

https://www.betfair.com/sport

User avatar
jimibt
Posts: 1694
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:05 am

Euler wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:04 am
But you can still place a bet on the sportsbook

https://www.betfair.com/sport
ahh, so THIS is a planned/phased shutdown on the exhange then :D

User avatar
LeTiss
Posts: 4459
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:06 am

Euler wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:04 am
But you can still place a bet on the sportsbook

https://www.betfair.com/sport
Well, yes and no - my balance seems to have been lost in a black hole, so I can't even do that. :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Betfair Exchange API”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests