Directional Scalping Pre Off Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

kenfrost wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:08 am
Just wondering if this is only suitable for win only markets, or can it also be used on place markets too? Thanks
The file itself can be used on any type of market, but you might want to edit the tick movements it test for if using on a place market as these are generally more volatile than regular win markets
kenfrost

RCHRAINBOW

Hello
As regards to comment saying
"Im struggling to find a way where I want the lay to be placed on one horse at a time. Instead of having multiple selections arming at the same time. Once one bet has gone through then fine I'd like it to search for the next one to lay. Can this be done? "

should it be set to...

1)is it the number of unmatched on the selection tab? under conditions tab
2 )is equal to zero ?
is that correct
thanks
Dallas

RCHRAINBOW wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:35 am
Hello
As regards to comment saying
"Im struggling to find a way where I want the lay to be placed on one horse at a time. Instead of having multiple selections arming at the same time. Once one bet has gone through then fine I'd like it to search for the next one to lay. Can this be done? "

should it be set to...

1)is it the number of unmatched on the selection tab? under conditions tab
2 )is equal to zero ?
is that correct
thanks
I'm not quite sure what you mean but that condition you've described will stop a rule placing another bet on a selection once a bet had been matched on it if thats what you want it to do?
RCHRAINBOW

yes thats what i want many thanks
Dallas

RCHRAINBOW wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:32 pm
yes thats what i want many thanks
kenfrost

Thanks Dallas

Is there any reason you have set it to fixed amount instead of lay back liability?

Also, given it offset the lay by a 1 tick back bet, is there a need for greening?

Thanks for your help :)
Dallas

kenfrost wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:47 pm
Thanks Dallas

Is there any reason you have set it to fixed amount instead of lay back liability?

Also, given it offset the lay by a 1 tick back bet, is there a need for greening?

No real reason, although there is a condition to stop it triggering on anything above 10.0
If I hadn't included that it would have probably been set up to lay by liability
kenfrost

Thanks, I adjusted it to lay/back liability for £2 and ran it yesterday on a selection of non novice/maiden races.

The small profits were more than wiped out by 2 (relative to the very small profits) large losses.

I will run it again today, this time using the fixed stake method that you originally set up for £2. As and when a loss occurs I will increase the stake and run until profit then terminate.

That at least is the plan..I will let you know what the outcome is.

MartinJWilliams

Hi,
Forgive me if this is a stupid question as I’ve just started to use automation. I’ve been playing around with this bot for a few days and wondered if there is a way of referencing the bot to work within a dynamic range. Something like a historic odds range from the previous 10 minutes for example?
Thank you,
Martin

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”