Today's Greyhounds

We've gone to the dogs.
MemphisFlash

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Naffman

I'd be interested to see the P/L for the 28th ;)
MemphisFlash

Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

thought i'd change tactic today, yes i can do tennis, lol

Capture.PNG
The Silk Run

Fabulous :)
MemphisFlash

The Silk Run wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:51 pm
Fabulous :)
thank you
MemphisFlash

Capture.PNG
The purpose of my posts is to keep the topic current
at the top of the forum.
without me it will dissapear out the top 3 pages.
when i see it on page 3 that;s when i post a P/L
MemphisFlash

Capture.PNG
Michael5482

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:59 pm
Capture.PNG

at the top of the forum.
Or maybe it highlights your own insecurities coupled with a need for you to stay relevant all amplified by previously being caught trying to deceive people with fake results?

There's plenty of other ways to keep a topic current other than bombarding it with your P&L, so you don't have to deceive further with the reasoning. Maybe it's just the validation/acceptance you seek and the topic being current is nothing more than a red herring. I can understand that.

You made mistake, we all do, hopefully you've learnt and your trading is flourishing unfortunately you'll never get full acceptance so no need to constantly go looking for it especially under the guise of other reasoning.

Just an opinion from the other side of the proverbial coin. All that said I genuinely wish you good luck with your future trading.
ShaunWhite

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:59 pm
at the top of the forum.
I've tried to post some content on this thread but the reality is that nobody is interested and dog markets are dying. Aus dogs aren't faring much better but it's easier money thanks to the bigger spreads.

It will be hard to generate much interest in dog racing though, which is a shame because with the large amount of action a day, and the very limitted set of parameters it's quite a good one for newbs to start learning some formal analysis techniques they can then use on the bigger stuff.
ShaunWhite

Michael5482 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:00 pm
Or maybe it highlights your own insecurities.
Tbf most if not all people who do this are some sort of wierdo, maverick, dysfunctional or challenged in some socially significant way, otherwise we'd all work in offices with real people.

I'm going to start cutting people more slack, vive la difference. ;)
Kai

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:21 pm
Michael5482 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:00 pm
Or maybe it highlights your own insecurities.
Tbf most if not all people who do this are some sort of wierdo, maverick, dysfunctional or challenged in some socially significant way, otherwise we'd all work in offices with real people.

I'm going to start cutting people more slack, vive la difference. ;)
You have to, normie rules shouldn't apply to different outliers? Was always surprised more people didn't see it that way.

Eh, normies don't even know what a betting exchange is, they're over at bet365 having their weekly bet :)

So I wouldn't overthink it, some people are needier than others while others have trust issues, I'm sure you've seen stranger things than that. There's little incentive to post anything anyway, and it's very easy to "nuke" someone, and what good does that do if you then want to co-exist in a toxic environment.

As they say, every dog needs his day.
foxwood

It's nothing new for Memphis - he first appears in this thread over 4 years ago on page 3 - writing that made me think that maybe he is a page 3 persona :lol:

There's been stuff in the past but that was a long time ago. In more recent times there was a post from Euler which implied they had many private convos and MF had progressed and done some good work - I took that as an endorsement and take his posts as real now.

If only he wouldn't post a page full though - there used to be a bragging thread aka "look at my p&l" once upon a time if I remember correctly - most posts belong there really rather than spoiling the market discussion thread. That would keep that thread alive and also tempt newbies to read the greyhound thread after viewing his posts.
jimibt

foxwood wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:04 pm
It's nothing new for Memphis - he first appears in this thread over 4 years ago on page 3 - writing that made me think that maybe he is a page 3 persona :lol:

There's been stuff in the past but that was a long time ago. In more recent times there was a post from Euler which implied they had many private convos and MF had progressed and done some good work - I took that as an endorsement and take his posts as real now.

If only he wouldn't post a page full though - there used to be a bragging thread aka "look at my p&l" once upon a time if I remember correctly - most posts belong there really rather than spoiling the market discussion thread. That would keep that thread alive and also tempt newbies to read the greyhound thread after viewing his posts.
you mean this thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13942&start=195
ShaunWhite

foxwood wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:04 pm
and also tempt newbies to read the greyhound thread after viewing his posts.
I wouldn’t wish that on them, greyhounds are the geriatric ward in the trading asylum. You might as well have a pigeon racing thread.

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”