Create a No Lose Trade on Fav and Profit on the Field Guardian Automation Bot

tshap1

does anyone know how i would go about setting 'an incremental signal value on the lay bet to green up after 30 seconds if there is one unmatched bet on the market' (I'm very new to this ha)
Dallas

tshap1 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:16 am
does anyone know how i would go about setting 'an incremental signal value on the lay bet to green up after 30 seconds if there is one unmatched bet on the market' (I'm very new to this ha)
It just needs to be a regular signal that you set

Then on your green up rule add a 'Signal Changed' condition to test the signal changed between 30secs and 60 secs ago
tshap1

Thanks for the reply. however i have no idea what that means. i just added the rule and applied it to all uk races today. How do i set up a green up rule or is it already integrated into this pre existing one
Dallas

tshap1 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:07 pm
Thanks for the reply. however i have no idea what that means. i just added the rule and applied it to all uk races today. How do i set up a green up rule or is it already integrated into this pre existing one
At the top of the rules editor window click the 'green plus' icon to add a new rule to the file
Then select 'Green all Selections; from the rule type list
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rule_types.html
tshap1

great, thankyou
RCHRAINBOW

Hello
I am practicing this is practice mode, trying to edit stake/liabilitiles, If i click the tab you suggest there is nothing to edit?
Dallas

RCHRAINBOW wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:57 pm
Hello
I am practicing this is practice mode, trying to edit stake/liabilitiles, If i click the tab you suggest there is nothing to edit?
Parameters.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RCHRAINBOW

Thanks for this. Makes sense now.

Can i check this bot should match before race and then lay during the race.
If it remains unmatched during race can you manually green up the loss?
Dallas

RCHRAINBOW wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:16 am
Thanks for this. Makes sense now.

Can i check this bot should match before race and then lay during the race.
If it remains unmatched during race can you manually green up the loss?
Yes, to both

On the lay bet rule you could add a 'Number of matched bets condition' on selection is greater than 0
That ensures the back bet has been matched before it triggers
RCHRAINBOW

Thanks for this . As I'm starting out with this strategy to follow markets . Is it best to keep to favourites under 4.0 or does it not matter. Racing league has big price handicaps and favourites often higher.
Dallas

RCHRAINBOW wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:44 pm
Thanks for this . As I'm starting out with this strategy to follow markets . Is it best to keep to favourites under 4.0 or does it not matter. Racing league has big price handicaps and favourites often higher.
Like any automation file/rule it's trial and error, if you log all results you'll start to see patterns emerge which will help towards fine tuning
RCHRAINBOW

thanks for your help much appreciated
bluebear64

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for this, its been really good to use, but from a profit perspective its not great. (for me). What I'd like to do is for the third rule (the in play one) start at say 15 tics, but if it doesnt get taken, then to try again at 10 ( or so) then finally at 5 (or so. therby increasing my chances of stopping the loss.

Can you help point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

bluebear64 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:00 pm
Hi Dallas,

Thanks for this, its been really good to use, but from a profit perspective its not great. (for me). What I'd like to do is for the third rule (the in play one) start at say 15 tics, but if it doesnt get taken, then to try again at 10 ( or so) then finally at 5 (or so. therby increasing my chances of stopping the loss.

Can you help point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
On the Parameters tab just enable the fill/kill option and set the number of seconds you want it to be active for in a market

Then duplicate that rule (using the two green arrows icon) make sure its armed after the previous bet will have been killed by
and set the number of ticks on the parameters tab this rule is to place the bet at

Next add a 'Matched Bets Amount' condition to test the lay bets are equal to a fixed amount of £0
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/mat ... ounts.html

Then do the same for the third rule changing just the arm time and the price the bet is placed at
bluebear64

Hi Dallas.

Thanks for that' I'll be having a go at that. Thanks for your help!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”