Botty Challenges

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mcgoo

Boom :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mcgoo

the number of times I run a profitable bot for a few days and then it turns badly...pfft :evil:
mcgoo

When you run a bot over 42 markets and hope its not variance :D :o :ugeek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Horse Racing: AUD36.61 Total P&L: AUD36.61
mcgoo

Was all variance :D
I stopped manually trading some time ago and it looks like the automation has done me now :roll: but knowing me I'll be tinkering in the background :ugeek: in a hobbyist fashion .Hope these and a cpl more I might post, spark a few ideas for someone.
The 2 attached: I tried a variant of the ATM system for fun..with a vague hope for profit of course but no joy-hardly surprising but was fun to do :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mcgoo

This one is an experimental tennis bot that grew over time . Rules 8-11 are the actual bet rules but the naming may not be relevant. In essence rules 8&9 try to take advantage of a serve under pressure in the first set (high deuce count) and determines/measures a difference between the 2 deuce counts before acting. There is also an outsider wins the first set rule (10) close start price(betfair don't present the actual SP in tennis so I had to improvise) rule (11)
Since the bot grew over time extending over the time period where BA was releasing updates re SV's and matched bet(price) recording, a lot of the rules are a little clunky but they seem to work.Feel freee to make them more elegant in your experimentation
As before I hope this sparks a few ideas for someone.I'll see what else I have lying around if there's interest. I feel like I have tried most strategies over the years lol
Cheers.All the best

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”