Free Tommy Robinson

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
BetScalper

Kafkaesque wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:22 am
BetScalper wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:05 am
One man's villain is another man's hero.

I would think the centre/left should be more worried about the following statistics for the UK.

- 58,000 Police Officers
- 82,000 Soldiers

Assume for one moment that they are all armed (There not).

As of 2017.

- The number of private citizens holding a firearms/SGC certificate was 1.3 million
- The same number above between them hold 2.43 million firearms

By there nature most private citizens holding 1 or more firearms tend to be centre/right.

According to the maths, the government's followers (assuming they all are) are out numbered 10 to 1.

Therefore, my question to the centre/left is...

Do you feel lucky punk ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol
Even if that's said with a big wink, wink then turning the talk to armed revolution akin to civil war is just going off the deep end!

Great use of your freedom of speech, arguing for pushing aside democracy with violence. But nice attempt to guide the conversation away from you continiously saying "well said" to uninformed BS, when I called it as such.

Oh, and Nato forces are 2 million plus, so I think, it'll be fine.
I wasn't implying anything, just stating facts.

However, in the unlikely event, do you really think NATO would get involved in a UK civil war ?

NATO/UN are weak and have been for sometime. They cant agree on anything.

Besides, NATO only has a mandate for intervention if 1 of its members is attacked by an external force, not internal civil matters.
spreadbetting

Tommy Robinson jailed for 13 months after admitting contempt of court

Tommy Robinson has been jailed after admitting breaking contempt of court laws, it emerged today.

Robinson, 35, whose real is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was arrested outside Leeds Crown Court on Friday.

His jail term can be revealed after media outlets successfully contested reporting restrictions imposed on the case last week.

Robinson was already subject to a suspended jail term after committing the same offence during a rape trial at Canterbury in 2017.

Reporting restrictions lifted, Robinson jailed 13 mnths after pleading guilty (no doubt tortured into admitting guilt) so now everyone can get back to normal.
ShaunWhite

spreadbetting wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:28 pm
Tommy Robinson jailed for 13 months after admitting contempt of court
I wonder if he'll try and appeal through the ECJ :lol:
superfrank

spreadbetting wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:28 pm
Reporting restrictions lifted, Robinson jailed 13 mnths after pleading guilty (no doubt tortured into admitting guilt) so now everyone can get back to normal.
When he previously went to prison, he was blackmailed into pleading guilty by the authorities who said they'd go after his wife and other family members if he didn't plead guilty. They probably pulled something similar again.

Paul Weston - The Orwellian Jailing of Tommy Robinson
https://youtu.be/_8CPF1mK9Fo
Derek27

Any evidence of that or are you just believing what you hear/want?

And what exactly is meant by 'go after' ?
spreadbetting

So mental torture so as to leave no marks, I get ya.
LeTiss

"A judge initially banned media reports of the contempt case against Robinson over fears it could affect the ongoing trial, but lifted the order on Tuesday after hearing submissions over how members of the public were violating it on social media."

That just shows the Liberal/Left establishment have learned nothing. They were shocked by the EU result, and have been shocked by the support for Tommy Robinson
SeaHorseRacing

Yep. So appears a bunch hear claiming no such thing existed? Treated me as if I am a racist and claimed things i didn’t even say.

The uk established is a disgrace and anyone who considers Tommy Robinson is a racists or a fascists I would recommend you pull your head out of your ass and start to seek the truth of this real kingdom.

Nice to see bbc have not called him far right- they are starting to wake up so are the public.
ShaunWhite

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:23 pm
The uk established is a disgrace
We all knew that, that's why I liked the protection of the ECHR. But if you prefer good old British justice .....
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
The uk established is a disgrace
We all knew that, that's why I liked the protection of the ECHR. But if you prefer good old British justice .....
classic... ;)
Emmson

LeTiss wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:09 pm
"A judge initially banned media reports of the contempt case against Robinson over fears it could affect the ongoing trial, but lifted the order on Tuesday after hearing submissions over how members of the public were violating it on social media."

That just shows the Liberal/Left establishment have learned nothing. They were shocked by the EU result, and have been shocked by the support for Tommy Robinson
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Yep. So appears a bunch hear claiming no such thing existed? Treated me as if I am a racist and claimed things i didn’t even say.

The uk established is a disgrace and anyone who considers Tommy Robinson is a racists or a fascists I would recommend you pull your head out of your ass and start to seek the truth of this real kingdom.

Nice to see bbc have not called him far right- they are starting to wake up so are the public.
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
anyone who considers Tommy Robinson is a racists or a fascists I would recommend you pull your head out of your ass and start to seek the truth of this real kingdom.
I think you need to pull your head out of your arse and understand that your opinion is just that - it's an opinion and not, and never will be, respected universally as the truth!
BetScalper

I wonder how long this is going to go on for.
jimibt

BetScalper wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:33 pm
I wonder how long this is going to go on for.

superfrank

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:57 pm
Any evidence of that or are you just believing what you hear/want?

And what exactly is meant by 'go after' ?
I got it from Robinson's interview with Brittany Pettibone... https://youtu.be/WnQ3pmDjfkc.

Incredible that a Christian conservative such as her was refused entry into the UK and detained before being deported. They met in Austria to do the interview instead!

Return to “Political betting & arguing”